Pomme Natural Market

Pomme Natural Market Pay & benefits reviews

Canada16 reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & benefits

Typical health food store environment

Good PT job with a typical health food store vibe. Lots of external reps offering training and product knowledge. Customers are friendly and respectful. Low pay, various shifts, hard to get time off.

Fun place to work, everyone is so friendly

This place is fun to work at if you have had a job before, I love all the people what work there but there are some issues with the place, like the management and the expectations.

Pros

Amazing staff and benefits

Insights into Pomme Natural Market

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness

Busy store, but the staff make work fun

The store is really busy and there's always lots to do. Everyone is friendly and lots of people become friends outside of work. Management is approachable and helpful. Perks: 20% discount, wellness program, fun activities for staff, benefits for full-timers.

Great store, great coworkers, extremely stressful

Great place to work. From the store quality to the staff. My coworkers made the really obnoxious and entitled customers bearable. Even the owner is great.

Pros

staff, store products, benefits

Cons

stressful environment, entitled customers

Official response from Pomme Natural Market

19 December 2019
Thank you so much for your review! The team at Pomme is fantastic and I'm glad your experience has been great :) Our customers are educated and curious and we appreciate that they are discerning with their requests. It's what draws them to our stores!

The Staff Feel Like Family

Pomme is a great place to work. Everyone is super friendly, and the staff genuinely make an effort to get to know one another outside of work. I've met so many great people from my time there. The staff really start to feel like family! Pomme offers professional development programs and a great extended medical and dental benefits package. They also offer a generous staff discount to all employees which helps promote and sustain a healthy lifestyle. Pomme also offers flexible scheduling, which is super important for maintaining a healthy work-life balance, especially for students! They also have Happiness Project events every so often, which are tons of fun. There's been a gingerbread house decorating contest, pumpkin carving contest, staff bowling night, and even a team building escape room event. They're is always receptive to new happiness project event ideas too. Overall, whether you're looking for full-time or part-time, Pomme is a great place to work. The people are awesome and everyone works as a team, which makes for a much more enjoyable work day.

Pros

great staff, benefits, discount, flexible scheduling, fun staff events

Cons

short-staff

A Great Place to Work

Pomme is a really great place to work. Most of the employees and managers are very nice, easy-going, and very fun to work with. There is very much a team-based atmosphere, which makes it more fun and comfortable. The staff is absolutely the best part of working at Pomme! There are definitely opportunities for growth, however, because Pomme is a small business, it can take time for those opportunities to present themselves. For full-time employees, Pomme offers pretty decent benefits and is quite flexible for all employees, part-time or full-time. There are quite a few long time employees here and also employees that have left and come back. I would definitely recommend Pomme as a place to work! The only con would be that Pomme is frequently under-staffed, which means that the employees have a lot of work to do. The wages could also be better as well.

Pros

Benefits, flexibility, great staff

Cons

Under-staffed, wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pomme Natural Market. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement