Pomme Natural Market

Pomme Natural Market Pay & benefits reviews

Great place to work. From the store quality to the staff. My coworkers made the really obnoxious and entitled customers bearable. Even the owner is great.
Pros
staff, store products, benefits
Cons
stressful environment, entitled customers
Official response from Pomme Natural Market
19 December 2019
Thank you so much for your review! The team at Pomme is fantastic and I'm glad your experience has been great :) Our customers are educated and curious and we appreciate that they are discerning with their requests. It's what draws them to our stores!
The store is really busy and there's always lots to do. Everyone is friendly and lots of people become friends outside of work. Management is approachable and helpful. Perks: 20% discount, wellness program, fun activities for staff, benefits for full-timers.
Pomme is a great place to work. Everyone is super friendly, and the staff genuinely make an effort to get to know one another outside of work. I've met so many great people from my time there. The staff really start to feel like family! Pomme offers professional development programs and a great extended medical and dental benefits package. They also offer a generous staff discount to all employees which helps promote and sustain a healthy lifestyle. Pomme also offers flexible scheduling, which is super important for maintaining a healthy work-life balance, especially for students! They also have Happiness Project events every so often, which are tons of fun. There's been a gingerbread house decorating contest, pumpkin carving contest, staff bowling night, and even a team building escape room event. They're is always receptive to new happiness project event ideas too. Overall, whether you're looking for full-time or part-time, Pomme is a great place to work. The people are awesome and everyone works as a team, which makes for a much more enjoyable work day.
Pros
great staff, benefits, discount, flexible scheduling, fun staff events
Cons
short-staff
Pomme is a really great place to work. Most of the employees and managers are very nice, easy-going, and very fun to work with. There is very much a team-based atmosphere, which makes it more fun and comfortable. The staff is absolutely the best part of working at Pomme! There are definitely opportunities for growth, however, because Pomme is a small business, it can take time for those opportunities to present themselves. For full-time employees, Pomme offers pretty decent benefits and is quite flexible for all employees, part-time or full-time. There are quite a few long time employees here and also employees that have left and come back. I would definitely recommend Pomme as a place to work! The only con would be that Pomme is frequently under-staffed, which means that the employees have a lot of work to do. The wages could also be better as well.
Pros
Benefits, flexibility, great staff
Cons
Under-staffed, wages