Pomme Natural Market

Pomme Natural Market Job security & advancement reviews

I started off as a Co-op student and really enjoyed my time there. It was very natural to extend my duration with Pomme as upper management is very helpful and encouraging to work with. The reason I left Pomme was I had to relocate to Vancouver and get some public practice experience. Pros: Great work-life balance, decent pay (considering Victoria), helpful team (great people to work with) Cons: career progression ( Pomme is a small-medium sized organization so there is not a lot of space to grow).
Working at Pomme was a great! The other co-workers are all easy to get along with, and the work is what you sign yourself up for. The management team, as well as the owners are very great to get along with, and are always approachable when you need them. Everyone is friendly, especially the regular customers that you'll get to know. I felt like this job was an excellent stepping stone and helped me with my professional development.
I genuinely like everyone I work with. Many of us have worked together for years and we have a lot of laughs. Pomme is a great place to work if your interested in health and nutrition. The Staff love to share their knowledge and are very supportive of one another and new hires. The owners have given us a great discount that makes living a healthy lifestyle easier to maintain and recommend to our customers. We also have the opportunity to take advantage of free education seminars from many of our suppliers. You have to have very good customer service skills because our customers have a lot of requests and questions but the good thing about that is you learn a lot and really get to know the regulars. You can feel good about the products your selling!
Pros
People and good food