Pomme Natural Market

Canada16 reviews

Clear
3.4Job security & advancement

Relaxed and fun workplace

I started off as a Co-op student and really enjoyed my time there. It was very natural to extend my duration with Pomme as upper management is very helpful and encouraging to work with. The reason I left Pomme was I had to relocate to Vancouver and get some public practice experience. Pros: Great work-life balance, decent pay (considering Victoria), helpful team (great people to work with) Cons: career progression ( Pomme is a small-medium sized organization so there is not a lot of space to grow).

Good job terrible management

The co workers were good helped me a lot but the assistant manager was a royal pain to deal with . He wants everything to be perfect and really will mentally disturb you

Insights into Pomme Natural Market

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Great environment

Working at Pomme was a great! The other co-workers are all easy to get along with, and the work is what you sign yourself up for. The management team, as well as the owners are very great to get along with, and are always approachable when you need them. Everyone is friendly, especially the regular customers that you'll get to know. I felt like this job was an excellent stepping stone and helped me with my professional development.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pomme Natural Market. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement