Pomme Natural Market

Pomme Natural Market Culture reviews

Canada16 reviews

Clear

Fun place to work, everyone is so friendly

This place is fun to work at if you have had a job before, I love all the people what work there but there are some issues with the place, like the management and the expectations.

Pros

Amazing staff and benefits

Cons

Great environment

Working at Pomme was a great! The other co-workers are all easy to get along with, and the work is what you sign yourself up for. The management team, as well as the owners are very great to get along with, and are always approachable when you need them. Everyone is friendly, especially the regular customers that you'll get to know. I felt like this job was an excellent stepping stone and helped me with my professional development.

Insights into Pomme Natural Market

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good working atmosphere

I didn't work there for too long, but I did enjoy my time at Pomme very much. The staff and management were very friendly and the atmosphere at Pomme was always very positive.

Official response from Pomme Natural Market

19 December 2019
Thank you for your review! I'm glad you noticed the inviting atmosphere at Pomme- we greatly appreciate our customers and our team and I'm glad it shows in our culture. :)

Competitive

I felt happy when I work on wild days(our sales day), is the day that all the staff is in , and the nice feeling that every customer evokes. Working at Pomme is encountering with a friendly work environment.

Official response from Pomme Natural Market

19 December 2019
Thank you so much for your review! I agree that everyone's energy- customers and coworkers- contributes to a nice feeling shopping environment!

The Staff Feel Like Family

Pomme is a great place to work. Everyone is super friendly, and the staff genuinely make an effort to get to know one another outside of work. I've met so many great people from my time there. The staff really start to feel like family! Pomme offers professional development programs and a great extended medical and dental benefits package. They also offer a generous staff discount to all employees which helps promote and sustain a healthy lifestyle. Pomme also offers flexible scheduling, which is super important for maintaining a healthy work-life balance, especially for students! They also have Happiness Project events every so often, which are tons of fun. There's been a gingerbread house decorating contest, pumpkin carving contest, staff bowling night, and even a team building escape room event. They're is always receptive to new happiness project event ideas too. Overall, whether you're looking for full-time or part-time, Pomme is a great place to work. The people are awesome and everyone works as a team, which makes for a much more enjoyable work day.

Pros

great staff, benefits, discount, flexible scheduling, fun staff events

Cons

short-staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pomme Natural Market. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement