Pomme Natural Market Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great store, great coworkers, extremely stressful
Customer Service Superviser (Former Employee) –  Port Coquitlam, BC24 July 2018
Great place to work. From the store quality to the staff. My coworkers made the really obnoxious and entitled customers bearable. Even the owner is great.
Pros
staff, store products, benefits
Cons
stressful environment, entitled customers
Family Atmosphere
Manager (Current Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC29 May 2018
I genuinely like everyone I work with. Many of us have worked together for years and we have a lot of laughs.
Pomme is a great place to work if your interested in health and nutrition.
The Staff love to share their knowledge and are very supportive of one another and new hires.
The owners have given us a great discount that makes living a healthy lifestyle easier to maintain and recommend to our customers.
We also have the opportunity to take advantage of free education seminars from many of our suppliers.
You have to have very good customer service skills because our customers have a lot of requests and questions but the good thing about that is you learn a lot and really get to know the regulars.
You can feel good about the products your selling!
Pros
People and good food
A Great Place to Work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Port Coquitlam, BC23 May 2018
Pomme is a really great place to work. Most of the employees and managers are very nice, easy-going, and very fun to work with. There is very much a team-based atmosphere, which makes it more fun and comfortable. The staff is absolutely the best part of working at Pomme! There are definitely opportunities for growth, however, because Pomme is a small business, it can take time for those opportunities to present themselves. For full-time employees, Pomme offers pretty decent benefits and is quite flexible for all employees, part-time or full-time. There are quite a few long time employees here and also employees that have left and come back. I would definitely recommend Pomme as a place to work!

The only con would be that Pomme is frequently under-staffed, which means that the employees have a lot of work to do. The wages could also be better as well.
Pros
Benefits, flexibility, great staff
Cons
Under-staffed, wages
Decent place to work, when there isn't drama..
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC9 March 2016
The management team (including the owners) are inappropriate and unprofessional. There is constantly drama and gossiping in the work place, that the management team is involved in. You can also tell that the owners don't care about their employees at all.

The employees are caring and easy to get along with.
Cons
constant belittling
Generally Fun place with good people
Produce Clerk (Former Employee) –  Port Coquitlam, BC26 August 2014
Everyone at Pomme is incredibly nice and all share a love of organic, and healthy foods. The one exception being the Produce "manager" who seemed to have a vendetta against other employee's, and was also just a fill-in manager, after the last one was let go. All the customer's were very friendly people, including a lot of regulars who gained personal relations with many employees.
Pros
Great co-workers, environment, customers all with the same goal of a healthier future
Cons
Zach, the Produce "manager"

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pomme Natural Market. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2