Pomeroy Inn & Suites Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Poor Managment
Nigh Auditor (Former Employee) –  Dawson Creek, BC4 June 2018
New General Manger outright fired staff for working closely with previous General Manager...DO NOT WORK HERE! Front office mangers were good people. Housekeeping staff friendly.
Fun place to work
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Vermilion, AB10 May 2018
Fun place to work, can get stressful at busy times. Management is easy going and understanding. Has many perks like free use of gym and fitness center. Working different shifts can be annoying but they all have their perks.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Working different shifts
not the best place to work
HOUSEKEEPER (Former Employee) –  Vermilion, AB23 March 2018
the manager is a mean person. The housekeeping manager is also a mean person . the best part about the job is the housekeepers and front desk people because they were pretty fun to be around
Pros
free cofffee
Cons
dealing with the manager. unannounced overtime
Fairly decent
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Fort St. John, BC21 December 2017
Not a lot of hours during the spring break up season. Job may have gotten better since I worked there years ago. The pay wasn't very good, but hey it was a job.
The Hotel Manager at the time was a moron
Guest Services Agent (Former Employee) –  Dawson Creek, BC29 July 2012
If you work hard and get the job done plus more, usually you would get noticed. In this place, the manager at the time was definitely against women, he thought they needed to know where their place was. I did the same job as one of the guys there, for longer, and considerably better yet the man was paid 5 dollars an hour more than me... EVEN WHEN I TRAINED HIM!
A family
Front Desk Agent/ Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Fort St John, BC11 July 2012
The hotel was like a family. the company who own it, actually own a few other hotels so have the chance to transfer. Most of the manager are great to work for. If you have a problem you can go to them. The only reason I left was I was moving where they didn't own anything.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
review not often enough