Polarpak Co.

Polarpak Co. Employee Reviews

Canada59 reviews

environmentgoodhourlotcompanyemployeehardplace

Very productive work place

This company in general is good and fair in term of working environment and salary, but needs to be improve more for a better. For me I needs more challenging in working environment, to improve my knowledge and experience.

Pros

Free lunchs

Cons

8 and 12 hours work.

Not recommended

No appreciation at all, what ever you do no appreciation with low salary so it is not recommended They do not appreciate your certificates no appreciation for u you up hard effort That’s what is going on there

Insights into Polarpak Co.

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

would not recommend

would not recommend anyone to work here unless you have no other choices. it was an easy job to get as it seems like they would take anyone for general labor and turn over rates are very high

Pros

fast easy hire

Cons

pay, labor intense

Friendly positive environment lots of opportunities to move on

So many opportunities in the company for every employee very good continental shift schedule I started as machine operator and gradually reach to extrusion line operator within few yrs superpowers are very friendly and supportive fellow workers are helpful for new comers very free and relax work environment

Environment stressant - pas de coopération

Management très incompétent. Manque de ressources. Aucune coordination entre départements. Contrôleur désagréable et pas capable de gérer une équipe.

Pros

Produits gratuits

Cons

Pas d'avancement, aucun bonus.

It's a good/bad place to work.

A good place to work if all Machine are running good. Machinery Extruder are too old and not maintain properly Operator need to run the machine in 50% capacity still management want to produce good product. I don't know how this place pass the food grade too dusty the place makes a ton of dust everyday.

Work and no fun

It is better to work in a company where one is recognized for the hard work done. I will never recommend Polar Pak to anyone. The pay is $14.25 and they take off a lot of money from from your pay. We don't get paid properly for the statutory holidays. We can't take vacation and if I'm not wrong, we were not given the 10days vacation according to the government policy.

Pros

Sometimes free pizza

Cons

long and tiring

12hr job 8am to 8pm . one week five days and next week two days. machine operator and packing products. some time hard ti work five days and gating minimum pay.

Good

Easy job always something to do, although they lack team work and communication. There’s money to be made and a stepping stone for people with no experience.

Job security was the issue as company deals with plastic

Now that plastic is going to dimish, employees may lose job security. Overall a nice place to work, great team management. Supervisors and Managers were good.

Need hard worker in polar pak

Its friendly environment and no any restrictions for taking break. up to you. Yes one thing is some time become hard when worker running to safe line.

Pros

Free Lunch when good production

Cons

Some day over time

Busy fast paced environment, paid well and learned a lot of about the business from a manufacturing aspect. It was a good job and would recommend working there to others.

I enjoyed a positive team attitude and camaraderie in this goal oriented atmosphere. Their training and position progress is enlightening and motivat

Overall this manufacturing complex gave me a healthy and positive sense of truly belonging to a team effort for success. The training they provide and the in house meetings intended to keep everyone updated on the entire companies progress truly afforded one the sense of belonging.

Not good

No income management not good careless management nobody care about workers if you are new and if you have no job then you can go there the company worker’s an happy

Production a la chaîne

Manque de confiance mais travail avec les collègues agréable malheureusement un manque de gestion et de respect nous ont donner comme impression un manque d'humanisme

Its a place struggling to deal with increased work volume

Over reliance on temp. employees is affecting quality and efficiency. Need to invest more in both equipment and manpower. Struggling to change the work ethic.

Fast paced environment

My typical day at work was on a BBQ day.Our management team gave party to all of the staff.It was an amazing day.The workplace had a very fact paced environment.

Poor management

This company is amazing but the cell leaders and crew leaders are not good specially in the c1 night shift because they do partiality between senior and new employees and they don’t no about ethics, work behaviour. Etc and This company is in Canada but people are still being bullied in there. They don’t listen to agency employees, new immigrants, school schedule off students.

Good work with workers

Good work and hard work Every one have to go there It is good place to work Good competitive pay Nice environment Cool place every one is goody

A good place to work, friendly, organized, good coworkers. It's a good place to working you can learn more about cnc,mold and programming. I have a very good time with this company

bogus company,union,bogus management,hot in company

management very cheap,workplace culture is muslim,hard job.,long hours.(12.25 Hours) company pay 11.25 hours pay company pay only 20 minutes as per ministry of labour minimum rules. holiday pay as per minimum 8 hour pay . employee to and fro, lots of overtime for senior employee because of union environment union collect only union due from employee they will not give any service to employee. company not giving training to new emp. high risk of accident for new employee. company playing game against employee and pay lower pay every year.very very cheap senior emp. and management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Polarpak Co.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement