Polaris Industries Employee Reviews

Run from this plant
Worker (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CA19 April 2018
Management is clueless as they ( Polaris) is bringing their people which are just kids from Minnesota. Depressing place to work!! Run you been warned!
Pros
Donuts on Saturday
Cons
Management has NO clue how to operate a company
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Athens, AL14 April 2018
yes I can do it, it’s to be responsable, be on time, work so hard, be positive for everything you do for you job, ever day be at work and love what you do.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short break
Polaris is definitely a great place to work,if one is looking to advance in life.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Madison, AL4 April 2018
Would inspire anyone with a great work ethnic as myself to join their team! The only thing that could hold a person back from advancement inside of this corporation, is oneself. Which unfortunately I did to myself, and have absolutely but POSITIVE REVIEWS for this Corporation.
Pros
Multiple benefits can come from being apart of this family!
Good company
PAINTER (Former Employee) –  Spirit Lake, IA4 April 2018
I liked the company love the job. They make good products just had issues with 40 hours at the time I left. When I first started it was crazy working 12 hour days 6 days a week. Then they shut Victory down and work got slower. I decided it was time for a career change.
fun place to work
Process Technologist II (Current Employee) –  Osceola, WI27 March 2018
There is a lot of great people who work at Polaris. Culture is fun. Everyone works as a team. There is a lot of opportunity to advance. Overall no negative comments!
collaborative spirit
Category Manager (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MN26 March 2018
if you are on the right team, people all get along well & work to move the group forward for the benefit of all & the company. fun environment with smart, passionate people.
Pros
management, energy
Cons
career advancement
Great place!
ASSEMBLY OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL22 March 2018
Polaris industries was a great work environment. It was a little far to drive, but that was okay. I ended up just getting a Honda Civic to drive there and back. I enjoyed my time there.
Throttle up - never mind the trees
Lean Manager (Former Employee) –  Spirit Lake, IA20 March 2018
Awesome job if you can keep it. Design issues are hurting the brand. Great people to work with, very fast paced, but mostly professional. Worth the ride.
Pros
Compensation, Bonus and stock options
Cons
Poor safety and quality culture
Exciting & fun workplace with great perks
Senior Product Manager - RZR Accessories (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN14 March 2018
Lots of good things to say about the company including an awesome product, great work culture, vehicle perks, and profit sharing.

Over the years the process of work and "red tape" has started to significantly impact the ability to successfully get awesome work done. That, along with some reorganizing that has left some people in positions above their pay grade has led me to look elsewhere.
Team building events were great.
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL13 March 2018
Fun place to work at. I absolutely got along with all of my coworkers they were a blessing to be around. Everyone worked hard to always meet the designated quota at all times.
Pros
Team building
fun place to work
Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  Spearfish, SD12 March 2018
the staff and management are great people to work with . The training is good for the job that you need to do. The pay is great and the benefits are great
I wish it had been more than a contract.
Basic data entry (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MN12 March 2018
The most enjoyable part about being on contract with Polaris was being surrounded by a team that is highly intelligent in their field and is incredibly willing to assist you when necessary.
Not very good to the people
Production and Welding (Former Employee) –  Roseau, MN8 March 2018
Many people did not like working there. Management was not there for the people when they needed them. People were talked down to and treated very poorly.
Lots of downtime, hard to advance.
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Osceola, WI7 March 2018
Started as an assembly worker for a few years, than got promoted to a quality position, worked for 4 years and got demoted because of lack of work. They posted job again and had to re apply and they ended up giving it to someone with less experience and less seniority than me.
muy buena
montacarguista almacenista.manejo de herrmas (Former Employee) –  Monterrey, N. L.6 March 2018
tiene prestaciones muy agradable trasporte comedor ayuda a operarios ,,becas te apoyan a estudiar.iniformes zapatos .premio de asitencia anual
Pros
prestaciones
Cons
te obligan a varias cosas
Horrible company to work for
Lead Torque Specialist Line 1 (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL6 March 2018
Polaris is a horrible company to work for. They do not pay their employees a competitive wage. This year at the huntsville facility those eligible to receive their pay for promotion and yearly cost of living adjustment only received the pay for promotion. The same thing was done last year. That means someone just starting out made $.10 less than someone who had been there over a year.
The management team does not care about the people or quality. They will work you past your 8 hours until they get their numbers. Most of the time you won't even know what time you will be off until after your scheduled time. And if the your line is behind, usually because of lack of parts, you will be there late (5-5:30 pm).
If you like a work environment where nepotism and chronyism runs rampant, then Polaris Huntsville is for you.
Pros
They really like to give away free shirts
Cons
Poor management. Too much overtime due to no parts.
Fast paced work environment that is highly results driven
District Retail Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN1 March 2018
Polaris is a fast paced, highly competitive work environment. As a District Retail Manager, I had to learn to be highly agile and adaptable in my approach to driving retail for the dealers I cover as well as revenue for the corporation.
Pros
Great benefits, attendance at bike major bike rallies, flexible schedule being outside sales
Cons
Lack of internal support, communication break downs from corporate to field sales
Great company
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Roseau, MN24 February 2018
Loved working there. Was just there for school summer break but had a good relationship with the company and the employees that I worked with. Would recommend this job to anybody I'm just not in the area anymore.
Good pay and benefits
Painting Department (Current Employee) –  Spirit Lake, IA19 February 2018
Overall an ok place to work. Hours per week can be unpredictable. The insurance benefits are ok. The profit sharing bonuses are decent. They have employee appreciation events through out the year.
Pros
Employer lunches provided at times.
Cons
Lack of work at times
Great Company, Love What we Build, Challenging work, Good people
Painter/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Roseau, MN15 February 2018
I have had mostly all good experiences working for Polaris. Just a wonderful company. I take pride in my role in building the most awesome off-road vehicles on the planet. I work with a great team of people with a single goal in mind; delivering the an awesome product to all the great people that drive Polaris. It's a family. Innovative, working hard, walking away from my job at the end of the day feeling like I put it all on the floor. Sense of satisfaction. Been working for Polaris for 3 years and can honestly say that I like this job better then any other job I've ever had. Definitely recommended. Build it, drive it, live it is not just words.
Pros
Great product, Competitive pay, Awesome people!
Cons
There will always be people you don't get along with anywhere you go.