Points International Employee Review

View all Points International reviews

Awesome Company
Employee (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 November 2017
Very open concept, gave me the opportunity to grow and develop my skills (really stretch me out of my comfort zone).
Management is good, no issues there at all.
Hardest part of the job is that you have to be driven - we don't have a lot of employees here so you'll have to make an impact.
Best part is the team and culture - I haven't dealt with one person I don't like here yet.
Pros
Great benefits, company stock, stocked fridge with drinks, free coffee, snacks, subsidized lunch, benefits paid for
Cons
products can be confusing, a lot of the learning is self directed but with support of the team

Other Points International Employee Reviews

Great people to work with
Senior Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 November 2018
Culture is great, learned a lot about partnerships and growing business, there is a lot of community involvement. As new products are being developed it's hard to see where the focus is withing the company. Are they a start up or becoming a mature company ?
Pros
Great environment, Friday Beer, community events, great people to work with
Cons
Management is hard to work with
productive and fun enviornment
Email Response / Inbound Live Chat Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 October 2018
easy access to information to help customers daily
ability to communicate with other departments within the company
open space concept not boxed in
open door policy with management staff