PointClickCare Employee Reviews

Lots of distraction
Account Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 March 2019
The most top-level leadership has a sunny vision of work/life balance, which is sincere and reinforced. Leadership below c level is often a very week and motivated to support the advancement of buddies.
Pros
subsided lunches, golf sims, gym
Cons
ineffective second level management and below
Great place and pepople to work with
Security IT Investigator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 March 2019
A very friendly work environment. good work balance and life. A lot of events during summer time. Also, very flexible working hours if you live far from office location; you might work remotely some days if your manager allows doing so.
Pros
Nice oofice space and great culture
Cons
very of little room for career growth
Great co-workers and perks
Sales (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 March 2019
Best part of PCC is the staff you work with and the perks.
Culture is changing
Mid-level management needs improvement.
Good place to work overall.
Company needs to work on change management to deal with the rapid growth.
Pros
Perks, Co-workers
Cons
ping pong tables and pool table
SQL Server/BI Developer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 February 2019
I moved from USA in 2013 and since then I am working in this company, the founders really take good care of the employees they are very nice people indeed.
A great place to work in
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 January 2019
This is a perfect place to start for students, junior and intermediate developers. However, I can feel some kind of glass ceiling if you are senior. It is quite difficult to move further in your career.
Pros
Lots of table games, subsidized lunches, work from home policy
Cons
The technology stack may be quire outdated.
good working environment
Automation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 December 2018
One of the most flexible companies for work-life balance.
Great people, great atmosphere, great opportunities.
Most people are positive. An environment that celebrates diversity including different ideas and perspectives.
amazing work place
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 October 2018
I love working at PCC, in addition to my full time employment I'm looking for part time employment . Working at PointClickCare is a place where I look forward to go each day, we respect one another we work as a team and spend just as much time as with our families. The atmosphere is great, the environment that has been created over the years is welcoming. What PCC creates for their clients is a true blessings for the patients and their families.
Good place
Agile Sr. Business Analyst- Analytics (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 October 2018
A good place to work at and great work culture is good. they appreciate work and life balance. However, there are some policies that need to be managed,
Good place to work with
Senior Big Data Architect/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 August 2018
A good place to work with, but the management doesn't have a clear vision for the future. Unless they change the mind set, the company won't have great future.
Great place to work and grow
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 August 2018
Fast paced work, always the best technologies to work with. Very dynamic environment with good support from management.
Would recommend to anyone looking for a good place with great people
Pros
Catered Lunches, great tech
Productive workplace
Nutrition Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 August 2018
My job involves inputting 70 recipes per week by into the Cycle Menu Management software to help clients access recipes and menu resources such as nutritional analysis by working 20 hours per week.
Work hard, play hard culture
Director (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 June 2018
This is a great technology company with above average culture on a growth path. Excellent career if you are in technology. Transparent management and inclusive work environment.
Some departments are set up for failure
NA (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 February 2018
Overall a great company! However, there is poor management at the director level, this results in the unethical and unfair treatment of employees. Not a good experience here.
Pros
Many perks
Cons
Company grew too fast, poor management at the director level
Fun place, but no room to grow/Below average salaries
Junior Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 November 2017
The salaries are below average for the GTA, and it is extremely hard to move up anywhere.

The bonus stuff they have is nice like the pool table, golf simulator etc but at the end of the day you are there to work and go home, so I don't feel like it makes up for the lower salary.
Pros
Cafe, Gym, Fpto
Cons
Low Salary, No room for advancement
Great place
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 July 2017
Best place I have every worked when looking at a corporate setting. Always fun and great people everywhere. Would recommend this company to anyone looking to work an office job.
Company focused on development of HCIT to benefit Geriatric Population
Senior Enterprise Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 May 2017
Company is focused on providing HCIT to various populations. Fast moving on various newly developed HCIT as well as implementation on the HCIT.

Company is very busy and lacks the resources to develop staff on new products as well as new staff development. Company primarily relies on structured video training for new staff but does not provide structured training via combination on structured video training then classroom and onsite training.

Great culture upfront and if you work within the Toronto environment or have inside manager that will provide the above orientation things would be great for a new hire.
Pros
Depends on the job hired
Cons
For me poorly constructed orientation and ongoing manager support.
Best Workplace
N/A (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 April 2017
For me, this is the best workplace that I have every worked in my 20+ year career. The leadership has always been clear and open about the direction and our values. The people are passionate, dedicated and fun to work with. And, the work that each individual does is meaningful and valued.
Pros
Great people, fantastic and fun office space, free gym and classes, great training programs and meaningful work.
Cons
Not a con for me, but it is a fast-paced and changing environment, so that may not be for everybody. Sometimes workloads are heavy.
Having a really good time working here
na (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 April 2017
- The culture here is great
- The day to day is quite flexible
- The work itself is good work - we are helping seniors in an industry that doesn't have a lot of resources helping seniors. The work is fulfilling (actually something I grew to care about as it wasn't a need of mine when I joined)
- The most enjoyable parts of the job are working with good people to build a product that is an industry leader (it's nice working for number 1).
- The growth can sometimes be a challenge, but it's better than the alternatives.
Pros
Good company, good product, good people
Cons
Growth is sometimes a challenge and comes with it's own issues, but I prefer that over any alternatives to growth.
Opportunity to bring value and grow in career
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 April 2017
PointClickCare invests in their employees to advance not only within the company, but also through their career. If you are looking to add value, perspective and energy into the job you do, I would recommend PointClickCare.

PCC truly prides itself on company culture, which sets us apart from all other companies. Work/Life balance is huge, especially due to the fact that two brothers founded the company and treat their organization like a family.
Pros
Onsite Gym with various fitness classes, ping pong tables, pool table, Wii, Xbox, Golf Simulators, great cafe, beer fridays.
Cons
Due to the fast growth, processes could quiclly change and need to be able to adapt.
Best Culture I have ever worked in
N/A (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 April 2017
Throughout my career I have worked at both large Enterprise Companies as well as small to mid size Companies and this is by far the best of both worlds. Structured enough to make the work go smooth yet open enough to take suggestions on how to improve a process and make it more efficient.

The perks AND the people are great. I look forward to coming to work everyday.
Pros
Perks and People
Cons
Location can be tough to get to at peak traffic hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PointClickCare. Our community is ready to answer.

PointClickCare Reviews by Location