PODS Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great Product Poor support Neglected equipment awful software
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2018
A typical day starts at the warehouse. Loaded up and hit the road after a circle check and head out to complete a route, often deliver a full container then pick one up empty and drop it off somewhere else.
Through-out the day your manager will call with changes and it can be frustrating.

Great product, the software driving the company is an awful mess though, full of errors billing issues and not very much support to work through the problems when you need help.

Its a good stepping stone but ultimately just a job
Pros
Local and home daily.
Cons
6 day work week, split weekends year round.
steady work
warehouse manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 January 2017
Easy job with steady work. Flexible. lots of forklift driving. Very small company. Dirty job. no benefits. no overtime, 40 hour weeks. Very dirty work environment.
Poorly managed company
Combi operator (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC27 April 2015
My typical work day involved, getting the pulls ready for the next day , load and unload trucks, book appointments for customers , call customers for the next day delivers, Help the build and repair pods and help maintain our podzillas. Hardest part of my day was dealing with my manager, he'd micromanage you to all day long and when a problem occurred, he would have a mental break down rather than solve the problem
Pros
Occasional free stuff
Cons
bad manage ment
productive
maintenance/container builder (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 July 2013
first thing we do when i go to work we start building containers if needed or clean around the warehouse or load and unload trucks driving the forklift. have great times with co-workers and i've learned a lot in pods doing different stuff oil changes,painting,maintenance for the podzilla etc. and the hardest part of the day is when im trying to figure out how to fix some of the certain stuff we do at work