PocketPills

PocketPills Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews

Misleading, Overworked and lack of empathy

Do not be fooled by the great benefits. Many of the positions they post have incorrect list of duties. Many people including myself were hired and give a completely different job. The turnover rate is extremely high due to burnout and the staff are pretty miserable. Management does not have much empathy once you speak up about not approving of something you get blacklisted and treated poorly. Management keeps everyone in one position and don't allow you to grow or rotate to get a break. I've seen people let go for ridiculous reasons and retaining staff that have done far worse. They got rid of anyone who was a proper manager. You basically are expected to work 12 hours, with a decent wage although no point is moving up because apparently my managers made the same as me which is an insult. All the management is middle aged men of one race there is absolutely no divercity and managers will even speak in native tongue on the floor which I find completely unprofessional. - Honestly, let this company reform and get new managers then apply, otherwise avoid at all costs.

Work you dead and ask for more

Management does not care to hear out issues employees have. Overtime is almost always necessary due to unreasonable expectations of workload, and repercussions if not completed in your shift so you feel you can’t go home on time. Raises and growth are rewarded on a relationship to management basis instead of performance basis. Divided staff in work ethic (either you work hard or you don’t do much of anything and are treated the same as long as you are liked). High school maturity among staff, constant gossip and cliques. Not a diverse workplace, hiring priority given to people of Indian decent and exclusion in language as English is not spoken among only English speaking staff. Overall you leave feeling used, under appreciated, and exhausted dreading the next day.

Pros

Overtime is ALWAYS available due to high turnover rate

Cons

Too many to list

Insights into PocketPills

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Over awful work culture and high turn over

Management is the worst. You won’t be recognized for your achievements or hard work. If you have a difference of opinion or bring matters to attention you’ll be scolded or ignored.

Employees are treated well, everyone is very friendly.

People at the Surrey office are so nice. We get free food and drinks, birthday celebrations as well as holiday and special events celebrations. We work hard but we are treated well. So glad I joined Pocketpills.

Pros

Free food and drinks, celebrations, nice people.

Great place to grow your skills

PocketPills provides many opportunities to learn and grow. Management is receptive to feedback in an effort to strive towards a work like balance. PocketPills provides, snacks, monthly events, and my manager is very flexible and understanding in terms of obligations I may have outside of work.

Pros

The People

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PocketPills. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare PocketPills with

PocketPills reviews by location

Learn about PocketPills in popular locations

• PocketPills