PNR RailWorks
PNR RailWorks Employee Review

Good place for a first internship

29 January 2019
This was one of my first internships in university. I worked at the Signals office and I found the group of people there to be helpful and friendly. I learned about project management and got to go into the field and learn more about the railroad industry.
13 February 2020
I used to work as a estimator on design bid build project and as a project coordinator on design build project.

I learned a lot of managerial skills by working there and I have been working in the office and on the site as well to look after for over all scenario of the project.
11 July 2016
Overall the experience was great.I was given the opportunity to take-on task above job level, I also had many opportunities to attend training. Excellent working environment. Top notch management, always there when assistance was required.
21 February 2020
Same location
A lot of travel with little to no appropriate reimbursement. Not paid for full travel time. Co-workers make the job easier. You literally work, eat and sleep the railroad.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PNR RailWorks. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5