PNR RailWorks

PNR RailWorks Employee Reviews for Project Coordinator

Project Coordinator4 reviews
Canada4 reviews
This was one of my first internships in university. I worked at the Signals office and I found the group of people there to be helpful and friendly. I learned about project management and got to go into the field and learn more about the railroad industry.
I used to work as a estimator on design bid build project and as a project coordinator on design build project.

I learned a lot of managerial skills by working there and I have been working in the office and on the site as well to look after for over all scenario of the project.
Overall the experience was great.I was given the opportunity to take-on task above job level, I also had many opportunities to attend training. Excellent working environment. Top notch management, always there when assistance was required.
Awesome Co-workers and great learning athmosphere for anyone who is interested in the railway. Great place to advance in project management.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PNR RailWorks. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5