PMA Brethour Real Estate Corp. Inc., Brokerage

PMA Brethour Real Estate Corp. Inc., Brokerage Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Limited opportunities for administrative staff.
No job security for administrative staff due to the nature of the industry. Management lets staff do their duties with minimal interference. The hours are typical for any new home site.
Dont work here
There is a lot of favouritism with agents. Depending on which site you are at you are working with the builders staff and most don’t want you there. Pma does not do a good job managing their good employees when the sites are sold out. Treat this like a seasonal job because they won’t tell you when they don’t need you anymore.
Pma
Fantastic company to work at! Well known in the real estate industry with strong ties with some of the biggest GTA builders. Always staying on top of the industry trends by using innovative technology, marketing, and sales processes.
I was a receptionist and the job was very laid back and simple. Pay was great and the salespeople I worked with were super nice. Only bad thing is that when we sold out of homes my job ended so it was temporary. I was offered other reception jobs within the company after but the location always changes and the new locations were too far for me to get to.
Pros
Laid back, great pay, calm environment
Cons
Temporary
Have enjoyed working for PMA for the last 15 years.
Good company. Excellent in motivational training. Broker of Record is seldom available for sales staff because of time constraints. The majority of contact by the sales staff is directly with the builder or with PMA site managers. Builders are not always pleased with PMA management due to what they consider indifference to their needs. This can sometimes make for an awkward work environment but overall it has been a positive work experience.
Real Estate Company
Handle day to day office work, making appointments.

Handling Real Estate files
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PMA Brethour Real Estate Corp. Inc., Brokerage?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PMA Brethour Real Estate Corp. Inc., Brokerage. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4