Pliteq Inc.
Pliteq Inc. Employee Review

4 May 2020
Care about staff, flexible . Managers always on the floor to support staffs. Most enjoyable part about this job it's very hands on and you are able to think while working keeps your mind active.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Staffs are friendly, willling to help each other.
11 August 2020
Same role
Machine Operator (Former Employee) - Vaughan, ON
The suoervisor didnt respect people whatever worker they achieved. They don't care about what youve done and they think people like a machine that never tried. It is not a good place to work until you got retire you always feel stress because of the supervisor. I recommend people not to apply in this company.
14 January 2019
Same role
Machine Operator (Former Employee) - Vaughan, ON
The company has alot of problems with management. Is very poorly lead on the floor & has cause most of the good people to have moved on to better jobs
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Management/Pay/Job Security
15 June 2020
Same location
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) - Woodbridge, ON
My department was well run by decent person with a head on their shoulders. The engineers I worked with were good and knew their stuff. HR management love sharing private information. Safety is an issue. Forklift drivers are deadly there. Ultimate reason I left.
Pros
People I worked with
Cons
production management
  1. Work life is good,salary should be better but i have learned , how to work in a quiet environment by myself.