Pliteq Inc.
Pliteq Inc. Employee Review

If you can tolerate production management then it's alright to work there.

15 June 2020
My department was well run by decent person with a head on their shoulders. The engineers I worked with were good and knew their stuff. HR management love sharing private information. Safety is an issue. Forklift drivers are deadly there. Ultimate reason I left.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
People I worked with
Cons
production management
4 May 2020
Machine Operator (Current Employee) - Woodbridge, ON
Care about staff, flexible . Managers always on the floor to support staffs. Most enjoyable part about this job it's very hands on and you are able to think while working keeps your mind active.
Pros
Staffs are friendly, willling to help each other.
26 March 2020
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) - Woodbridge, ON
Not a good place to work with. Job is disorganized. Lacked of respect from the Management. You signed for an AFTERNOON SHIFT contract but they will forced you to work in Continental shifts.
1 January 2020
Machine Operator 2 (Former Employee) - Woodbridge, ON
Management in my opinion was fair as far as pay scale among the different sections. This place in my opinion is good to work for but not in the long run. The environment is quite depressing due to the lack of sunshine (windows). In my experience, the moment you screw up your job, you might as well throw all hope of advancing in that company out the window because you WILL be disregarded
  1. If you can tolerate production management then it's alright to work there.