Pliteq Inc.
Pliteq Inc. Employee Review

Good not great

1 January 2020
Management in my opinion was fair as far as pay scale among the different sections. This place in my opinion is good to work for but not in the long run. The environment is quite depressing due to the lack of sunshine (windows). In my experience, the moment you screw up your job, you might as well throw all hope of advancing in that company out the window because you WILL be disregarded
3.0Job security/advancement
21 November 2019
Same role
Machine Operator 2 (Former Employee) - Vaughan, ON
Pliteq is very laid back when it comes to work load the work is very easy and you can learn quickly if you’re willing. However the management is non existent, the company is still new and in a constant state of change and cluelessness. For the most part the supervisors are great but the overall management of the company is terrible, if you’re looking to make a quick buck this is the place for you but don’t try to start a career here because you will just be promised things that will never happen and end up being over qualified and underpaid. Also if they hire you as a forklift operator you will most likely be a gerneral labourer they use that incentive to get more people in the door but there are hardly any full time forklift operators.
15 June 2020
Same location
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) - Woodbridge, ON
My department was well run by decent person with a head on their shoulders. The engineers I worked with were good and knew their stuff. HR management love sharing private information. Safety is an issue. Forklift drivers are deadly there. Ultimate reason I left.
Pros
People I worked with
Cons
production management
4 May 2020
Same location
Machine Operator (Current Employee) - Woodbridge, ON
Care about staff, flexible . Managers always on the floor to support staffs. Most enjoyable part about this job it's very hands on and you are able to think while working keeps your mind active.
Pros
Staffs are friendly, willling to help each other.