Plexxis Software Employee Reviews

Plexxis is one of a kind
Client Services (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 January 2019
Plexxis is unlike any other company I have worked for. We have a hard working team of amazing people from all walks of life coming together to provide the best product and experience for our clients. We work together on a daily basis and support each other to reach our end goal. As much as we work hard, we also find time to have fun. From “snowball” fights to playing pool or even shooting some hoops. At Plexxis we have it all under one roof. When building our new office, management wanted to incorporate facilities and equipment to make work feel more like home and make work more enjoyable. Where else can you go to work and get your teeth cleaned, a hair cut or a message? What about getting a good workout in the gym and then an onsite showers? Not many places.
Pros
Amazing people and atmosphere
Great Place to Work
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 January 2019
I've never enjoyed coming to work as much as I do coming into Plexxis. There's never a day where I wake up dreading coming into work I really enjoy coming in everyday. Everyone here is so friendly and they are all so kind and caring and never fail to put a smile on your face.

There's always something new to learn here and something to do, so you'll never feel as if there's nothing left to learn and nothing to do.

Management is always interacting with you, guiding you, giving you opportunities to grow within the company and checking up on you to see if everything is okay.
Pros
Positive Work Environment
There is no limits to what you can achieve
Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 January 2019
Joining Plexxis is the best professional decision I have ever made. Plexxis is not just a company where you do a mundane job where you regret going to in the morning and look forward to the end of the day.

At Plexxis everyone works as a team trying to achieve a common
goal, everyone at Plexxis is always willing to help someone in need and make the team stronger.

The limit of what you can achieve at Plexxis is only set by the individual themselves, If you are driven individual and want to feel a sense of fulfillment in you career Plexxis is the right place for you.
Pros
You set the Bar
Great Place To Work
Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 January 2019
I have been working at Plexxis for just over a year and I have enjoyed every minute of it.

I get to work with a great team of passionate people that put our customers first. I feel like I have grown a lot in my career goals while working at Plexxis.

If you enjoy extracurriculars, Plexxis has you covered with an onsite gym, games room, health services and a relaxed corporate environment that doesn't micromanage but still gets results.
Pros
Good corporate environment, amenities, great team
Dedicated
Developer/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 January 2019
Great place to work. The main thing that makes this place stand out is the sense of team work and camaraderie they foster.

It's refreshing to see all the members of your team put in as much effort as possible. And to know that if you need help they have your back one million percent of the time.

The only con about this place is that there is a mountain of information to take in, and there are always new things to learn.
Pros
Work Environment, Location, Attitude
Cons
A lot to learn, and challenging goals
Great enviroment to work
Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 January 2019
Amazing office and great group of people! Minimal travel required as a implementation specialist, but get to see some amazing places and get out of the office from time to time. Work load is manageable but you need to be able to organize your time and responsibilities without being micromanaged.
Overall an amazing place to work and develop a stable career!
Pros
office facilities
A fantastic cult experience!
Senior Web & Mobile Developer (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ON16 November 2017
You will live much of your life at Plexxis, but you will enjoy it. It's basically a frat house and safe enough to really joke around and have fun.

Work is diverse enough to stay interesting.
Pros
Atmosphere, Work
Cons
If you are good, you will be there a lot
Great people
Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bolton, ON18 May 2017
There is some really great staff there that like to have a good time. Work environment is very casual, and it doesn't really matter what you wear. The company will bend over backwards to take care of their good staff