Plexxis Software

Plexxis Software Employee Reviews

Canada12 reviews
Best Place I have Worked
Plexxis can not be compared to any other company I have worked for. Learning on a daily basis has helped me to gain knowledge of all aspects of business which will benefit me for years to come. Plexxis will challenge you but you are surrounded by great coworkers and management that will support you and go through the challenge with you. The company rewards you in various ways. Outside of incoming calls, I like the fact that I am not micro-managed and have the freedom to decide my own schedule for the day. An added benefit is being able to get haircuts on site during the work day and not having to take time off. Hard work and dedication is appreciated.
Pros
Amazing amenities (gym, games room, showers), collaborative environment, approachable management
If your bored here, your doing it wrong.
This is a place where ideas flourish, management is firm but supportive and the day to day challenges never cease. If you are the type of person that enjoys a good challenge and finding creative ways to solve it, this is the place for you. Combined with a supportive and progressive workplace culture, as well as a top-notch facility, Plexxis creates a very desirable workplace. I have personally and professionally grown for the better in my time at Plexxis and I am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of such a strong team!
Overall not a great company
Some great people to work with, good culture with other co-workers/client interactions, and a nice office space for activities.

The main issue with Plexxis is management and job security/advancement. Management is under trained and inexperience. This falls on the shoulders of the entry level employees as they are not given any direction or guidance on ongoing performance. To mange their employees, you are required to record all activities and the time associated with each activity, in order to enter into a time keeping system. This is how management monitors your time and what projects you are assigning billable hours to.

From the lack of management and organization, the company is more reactive then proactive when I comes to dealing with issues. They will wait to a problem arises and then slap a bandage solution onto the problem so they can move forward.
Pros
gym onsite, some amazing people to work with
Cons
long hours, bad management, expectation to work additional hours outside of base
Terrible Company, Terrible Management
Pros:
Some of the most amazing team member's I have ever had the pleasure to work with. They have a great office space with several accommodations for their employees, including a on site gym and games area.

Cons:

Management is terrible, they treat their employees like disposable commodities. There is no area for advancement or growth, most positions do not have a career path. There is no management provided and you will not be given any performance review from your manager, but negative performance will be used against you if they feel the need.

The company is struggling and unless you are willing to play the game with management, you will be a pawn and used at will for the duration of your employment there.
A Company Eager To Be The Best
Plexxis is a fast paced, fun and friendly environment. The team is what is best about Plexxis. Everyday is definitely a school day, making this a great place to learn and grow your career. Also with an immense amount of the building being aimed towards having fun and relaxing, this provides not only a great place to work but also a great place to relax after work. It is difficult to go home. The workload is high but the payoff is that there will always be work.
Pros
In Office Amenities, Great Team, Work As Much As You Want
Cons
Stressful, Reactive Company
Plexxis is one of a kind
Plexxis is unlike any other company I have worked for. We have a hard working team of amazing people from all walks of life coming together to provide the best product and experience for our clients. We work together on a daily basis and support each other to reach our end goal. As much as we work hard, we also find time to have fun. From “snowball” fights to playing pool or even shooting some hoops. At Plexxis we have it all under one roof. When building our new office, management wanted to incorporate facilities and equipment to make work feel more like home and make work more enjoyable. Where else can you go to work and get your teeth cleaned, a hair cut or a message? What about getting a good workout in the gym and then an onsite showers? Not many places.
Pros
Amazing people and atmosphere
Great Place to Work
I've never enjoyed coming to work as much as I do coming into Plexxis. There's never a day where I wake up dreading coming into work I really enjoy coming in everyday. Everyone here is so friendly and they are all so kind and caring and never fail to put a smile on your face.

There's always something new to learn here and something to do, so you'll never feel as if there's nothing left to learn and nothing to do.

Management is always interacting with you, guiding you, giving you opportunities to grow within the company and checking up on you to see if everything is okay.
Pros
Positive Work Environment
There is no limits to what you can achieve
Joining Plexxis is the best professional decision I have ever made. Plexxis is not just a company where you do a mundane job where you regret going to in the morning and look forward to the end of the day.

At Plexxis everyone works as a team trying to achieve a common

goal, everyone at Plexxis is always willing to help someone in need and make the team stronger.

The limit of what you can achieve at Plexxis is only set by the individual themselves, If you are driven individual and want to feel a sense of fulfillment in you career Plexxis is the right place for you.
Pros
You set the Bar
Great Place To Work
I have been working at Plexxis for just over a year and I have enjoyed every minute of it.

I get to work with a great team of passionate people that put our customers first. I feel like I have grown a lot in my career goals while working at Plexxis.

If you enjoy extracurriculars, Plexxis has you covered with an onsite gym, games room, health services and a relaxed corporate environment that doesn't micromanage but still gets results.
Pros
Good corporate environment, amenities, great team
Dedicated
Great place to work. The main thing that makes this place stand out is the sense of team work and camaraderie they foster.

It's refreshing to see all the members of your team put in as much effort as possible. And to know that if you need help they have your back one million percent of the time.

The only con about this place is that there is a mountain of information to take in, and there are always new things to learn.
Pros
Work Environment, Location, Attitude
Cons
A lot to learn, and challenging goals
A fantastic cult experience!
You will live much of your life at Plexxis, but you will enjoy it. It's basically a frat house and safe enough to really joke around and have fun.

Work is diverse enough to stay interesting.
Pros
Atmosphere, Work
Cons
If you are good, you will be there a lot
Great people
There is some really great staff there that like to have a good time. Work environment is very casual, and it doesn't really matter what you wear. The company will bend over backwards to take care of their good staff