PLAYTIME GAMING Employee Reviews

2.0Pay & Benefits
2.3Job Security & Advancement
Positive and fun
Coordinator/Cashier/Caller/Seller (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC13 April 2016
This was one place I enjoyed going to work. Very positive staff and management. Greeted by staff and management before and after every shift. I love that management is involved with all aspects of the job. The hardest part of the job is being on your feet all day. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction that I did the best I could each shift and had a good team to work with. Positivity is key and this company has it.
Pros
Positive work environment, employee of the month draws
Cons
Not enough hours
This is a company with great potential.
General Manager, Campbell River (Former Employee) –  Campbell River, BC1 June 2015
This is a company with great potential. Historically it has strongly associated itself with the communities and people it serves. Much of the success experienced has been because individual employees, regardless of their station, have been encouraged to make a difference. There is a strong entertainment component to the work day that creates energy and excitement.
Pros
Great energy, excitement, growth potential in this company, great opportunities for positive customer interactions. the working environment is most often fun.
Cons
Highly regulated there are challenges in providing the optimal guest experience, Heavy administration can create time management difficulties
Great business to work for while obtaining education or other career goals
Gaming security officer (Current Employee) –  Langley BC Canada17 March 2015
Management, staff, and patrons are great. Many good mini courses can be obtained through BCLC. One of the greatest atmospheres that I have worked in. Only negative is that wages are are lower than some other businesses in the same industry.