Platinum Pro-Claim Restoration

Platinum Pro-Claim Restoration Employee Reviews

Canada50 reviews

I've never seen so such a friendly atmosphere at work. Everyone I've worked with so far are friendly. They are willing to share knowledge, experience, procedures and are will to do the job. On top of that everyone is very encouraging and patient with me since I am new to this industry. Everyone has leadership qualities and willing alone and be part of a team. Management are honest and helpful when it comes to growth and development. I've learned demolition, taking samples, bio wash, tools I haven't seen or used, site protection and I've been shown other tasks that might be assigned to me as I continue to grow in this industry/company. Most importantly I've learned new or improve my leadership skills just by observing team mates I've been paired up with. I can't really say what the hardest part of the job. I came in to the company willing to learn any skill to get the job done right or exceed expectations for both internal and external costumers. The best part of the job is learning something knew and also being able to share my experience from previous jobs that might help improve my coworkers skills in the future. Whether at work or outside of work. Overall I'm very happy to be a part of platinum pro claim family. I look forward to working and learning something new from everyone I meet or work with. I'm really appreciative for the opportunity given to me. I'll do my best to help others and the company grow while I continue my development.

N/a

-Job is good-Company vehicle is a benefit-No one staring over your back-Certain high rank members need to be let go of the company-Management will often promote people who are not qualified or people who clearly do absolutely nothing, just because they are friends.

Insights into Platinum Pro-Claim Restoration

• Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Best Place

Great Company, Great Place to work Once you find your role and position that you excel in! Staff are friendly and always encouraging. They take the time to understand you and any struggles/problems you have!

Above and Beyond

Platinum Pro Claim isn't your typical company. They help their employees and community at the best of their ability and sometimes, they go above and beyond especially during the pandemic.

overall impression of the company

We have good working environment here at PPCR, the management of this company are very thoughtful and care about all employees. The work itself are always challenging due to the nature of this industry, however, it still makes you feeling good to be able to doing work while helping customers.

I have worked for ppcr for almost 3 years now in contents the company has provided me with any training needed or that I've requested the people that work here are great and always willing to help when needed. Management will always help with any issues at work or personally great company to work for

Give yourself a Challenge

Platinum Pro-Claim has taught me that work doesn't have to be repetitive, mind numbing, and painful. I learnt that loving the job and the people, evolves a job turn into a career. This company not only focuses on each individual growth, but has put thought into growth of community and our global health. The environment drives growth while the management constantly challenges every individual to put forth their very best. Each day is never the same, and you grow a little more with every accomplishment and/or failure. The job itself no matter the position is never easy, but who wants easy? If you want easy, then definitely look at another job ad. If you are seeking a company that promotes growth, and challenges you in ways you that make you a better person on the whole, then this is the company for you.

Great place to work, with an excellent culture. There are many opportunities for personal and professional growth if you are willing to put in the work.

Flexible Work Environment with Great Workplace Culture

PPCR has been a great place to work during my time here. Managers empower their staff to create, change, or get rid of departmental systems and listen. They truly care about the success and growth of their employees, which has helped create a healthy workplace culture of care, accountability, and encouragement. Everyone from field and office staff, make you feel welcomed and wants you to succeed. PPCR also extremely flexible and does a good job in ensuring work-life balance for when life circumstances need to be addressed.

Employment security

A workplace that you can depend on. You won't have to move around looking for different employers. This is a place to stay. There were people who quit and came back but in today's world Platinum is a solid employer.

Typical day at work

I personally show up 15 mins before work so I can get a free coffee in the lunch room and chat briefly with my co workers. It is a busy place in the morning so being on time and showing up regularly is a must as other co workers are retying on you. If you do not show up it makes there job harder. But we strive as a company to accommodate co workers personal needs and want them to find balance in there work day and life. Its a place where you can start at the bottom and end up at the top. There are always new things to learn. Your everyday work can vary to helping pack a box to helping a carpenter install wood work. Your day will go fast and at the end of the day you will feel a sense of accomplishment. You will have the support of your co workers on a crazy busy day.

Great company!

I can honestly say that this is the best place to work! Very caring, understanding and friendly staff. So much support and encouragement! Everyone is always pushing one another to be more than what you think you can be. The best part of my day is being able to spend time with the dogs that are in the office...stress just melts away! :)

PPCR - Extremely Family Oriented ;)

PPCR is hands down the most family oriented company I have ever worked for. I am able to drop off and pick up my daughter from preschool and not have to worry about management getting upset if I’m a little late, or if I have to leave a little early. I make up all the time missed, we have a system in place that truly works for both management and myself. It’s really nice to work for a company that allows me to be so present in my daughters life :) All of my colleagues at PPCR are wonderful and helpful, which makes work feel like a home away from home.

Come work here!!

Working at Platinum Proclaim Restorations has been fulfilling and I enjoy being in the workplace every day. I would recommend anyone to apply here, because when you love your job it shows.

Working at PPCR

Work place treats all races/ LGBTQ people equally and respectfully The best part of the job are our co-workers. (And meeting adorable dogs while on job sites) A typical day at work....this job doesn't have a typical day...every day is a new adventure (some better than others)

Top Notch!

A great place to work with great leaders and coworkers! Fair compensation, support and clear paths for moving forward and improving in all aspects! . . .

Work Culture

Work: The core of every project consists of budget, quality and time. There are times when you have to put in extra hours to handle a situation. There are also times when everything runs smoothly and bare minimum attention is needed. Culture: The best thing about this place is the culture and attitude. You have to be willing to work hard and show that you are capable of handling situations. People in this company are very supportive. It's often rare for a VP in a company to step down from his throne to teach/guide you - It happens here.

Good Family Feel Company

Working at PPCR has been a real treat to work for after working for many other restoration companies over the years. PPCR respects their team members and wants to make sure they are included and felted welcomed. The Company has a big family feeling to it and there are a lot of fun days. You can usually find a few lovable dogs to welcome you as you circulate the office. The field staff are friendly, knowledgeable and really care about their work and the clients they are working for. All in all this is a really good company to work with.

Recycling

I would like to see more of a focus on Recycling both in the field and in our office. I feel as our staff don't care about it as much as we say they do

Great place

Working at P P C R is very rewarding to know that we are helping people and getting to work with great people is just a bonus and makes everyday fun and enjoyable

Great work place

Great company to work for, always learning new things. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I've worked for the company for many years and it's been a pleasure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Platinum Pro-Claim Restoration. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement