Plasti-Fab Ltd Employee Reviews in Crossfield, AB

Provided great work experience
hot wire operator (Former Employee) –  Crossfield, AB12 October 2018
I really enjoyed working for the company even if I was there for a short amount of time it was a great experience for me especially because this helped me gained the work experience I needed for the future.
Pros
two fifteen minute breaks
Cons
overnight
Hot-wire Opereator (Former Employee) –  Crossfield, AB9 January 2017
Plasti-Fab is a productive and friendly place of work but they do not like it when you have a family emergency. hard nplace to advance at
Decent enough place
Hot Wire Operator (Former Employee) –  Crossfield, AB28 December 2015
Nothing too special. Work was alright, but pay could have been better. They had a bad habit of having new employees lift stuff way too heavy with little to no trading on how to lift it properly.
The manager didn't like to give breaks and sometimes wouldn't let crew go for break until he thought enough work had been done.
Coworkers were pretty good. If you just kept your hea d down and worked you were fine.
Pros
Good safety program.
Cons
Low wage and not the best management.
Summary of Plasti-fab
QUALITY CONTROLLER , ISO INTERNAL AUDITOR (Former Employee) –  Crossfield, AB30 November 2013
I started out working for them because my type of printing is a dead art from and I needed to work. I had a friend whom I knew through my dog breeding , who got me interested in this company.

I started out working grave yard shift , learning to operate Moulding machines. Soon advanced to night shift supervisor. I trained new employees in the different moulding Machines , on safety procedures and quality. Then I was given the opportunity to take a ISO internal Auditor Course and pasts and eventually took a up graded version as the policy's changed over the years. I moved into day shift, with more Quality control duties and ISO auditor duties, plus was given the chance to work in the Lab when needed and to cover for those on holidays. That was exciting. I learned how to use Lab equipment to do quality control tests of the produces that was being produced. I also got to learn office Administration duties to help with over load when needed.

it was exciting doing multi jobs.

I had made some friends in the company and still communicate with a few of them through Facebook since I moved away.
Pros
the continual chances to learn new things for the company.
Cons
the worry each winter if lay offs would effect me, I never did get layed off but it was always a worry because it is a seasonal type of company.