Plantlife Canada Employee Reviews for Store ManagerReview this company
Store Manager1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 11 reviews
Based on 5 survey responses
Insights into Plantlife Canada
Areas for improvement
- General feeling of work happiness
- Energizing work tasks
- Inclusive work environment
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
This job is a great start for bud tenders that want education. But do not expect to move up in this company very fast unless you have friends in upper management or have ties with brewhouse. They like to give empty promises and say the exact opposite of what they do. Their one biggest lie in the beliefs that they try to instill is "Take care of your buds" they DO NOT live by this at all. No issues ever get dealt with instead it gets pushed to the sidelines all the time for any issue. Don't expect to be compensated fairly either.
Other employees that aren't in upper management are wonderful people
Upper management has no idea what they are doing.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Plantlife Canada?
See more Plantlife Canada reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plantlife Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 11 reviews
Ratings by category
1.8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
1.4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
1.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
1.5 out of 5 stars for Management
1.9 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Plantlife Canada
- How has Plantlife Canada responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Plantlife Canada?2 people answered
- Does Plantlife Canada require background check?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Plantlife Canada?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Plantlife Canada?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Plantlife Canada?One person answered
- Is Plantlife Canada hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Plantlife Canada about how to improve the company?One person answered
- If you were to leave Plantlife Canada, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Plantlife Canada? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered