Plantlife Canada

Plantlife Canada Employee Reviews for Retail Assistant Manager

Retail Assistant Manager2 reviews
Canada2 reviews

Was a “full time assistant manager”

Don’t work here if you want to make any money. There is better dispensary’s who pay better and have knowledgeable management. Was told I was full time but got 12 hours a week and bad pay. Also upper management was more concerned with gossiping with each other than actually running a business.

Pros

You get to sell weed

Cons

Everything else about the company was a con

Carrot, then the stick

I worked for this company for, had to be eight months to a year. They use flashy words and tell you you're the only one for them, then as soon as the backdoor closes, so does any chances of them remembering who you were. The management is under-prepared, under-trained and in my experience, under-developed. As with any retail job, the best parts are the staff but between higher ups using a sickle on anyone they don't deem "professional" and management hiring their friends, there is no protection for you there. Besides, you get like minimum wage and they want the world from you, you're better than that.

Pros

People are nice to you for a while

Cons

Too many to count. Brick wall management, complete lack of empathy and concern, you're a number.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Plantlife Canada?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plantlife Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement