Plantlife Canada

Plantlife Canada Employee Reviews for Manager

Manager4 reviews
Canada4 reviews

1.4Job security & advancement

Empty promises and upper management has no idea what retail business is!

Very exciting place to be hired on too! Looks like so many opportunities and a wonderful family to join! WRONG! Empty promises, no guidance or accountability on upper management, blame everything on store level and have a high turn over....just like the bar industry! Sad to see such a potentially amazing company be a giant circle jerk of upper management who give zero f$@!s about their staff!

Pros

Discount on weed

Cons

Head office and everyone tied to it!

crash and burn

the company was awesome when I started in late 2019. I loved my store, coworkers, and managers. but my opinion of the company has entirelly changed after seeing all the shady things they've done to everyone from the floor staff to upper management. head office doesn't care about anyone but themselves. I was told when I first started they treated everyone like family but family doesn't do the things I've seen them do. don't waste your time here unless you're willing to be disappointed time and time again and have them take the sides of liars without proper HR investigations and deal with poor emotional intelligence from upper management that refer to themselves as a"neo-n*zi".

Pros

free joints from time to time

Cons

expected cult-like mindset for minimum wage

The other reviews are accurate. Stay away.

The employee turnover is VERY high. For good reasons. Read the other reviews.Poorly followed policies.Lots of gossip and drama.This company has little experience in retail and most systems are copied from the restaurant.Management was immature.Training is very poor. Hours are terrible. You mostly work shifts alone.Their systems are all google doc based and a huge mess.Read the other reviews before applying to this place.

Pros

Fake pros

Cons

Everything they offer you

Energetic work place

Great job and location. Personally I am looking to move forward and apply my skills to where they are best fitted. Great place to start as a Cannaseur or a budtender.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plantlife Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement