Plantlife Canada
View all Plantlife Canada reviews

Plantlife Canada

Plantlife Canada Employee Review

great culture thats it

they tell u in the presentation that there is alot of room 2 grow. THAT IS A LIE. u will only move up if u are a friend or part of the brewhouse circle. u will never get full hours and will get a $1 dollar raise after like one year. they will always promise u more bet it will never happen

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

crash and burn

the company was awesome when I started in late 2019. I loved my store, coworkers, and managers. but my opinion of the company has entirelly changed after seeing all the shady things they've done to everyone from the floor staff to upper management. head office doesn't care about anyone but themselves. I was told when I first started they treated everyone like family but family doesn't do the things I've seen them do. don't waste your time here unless you're willing to be disappointed time and time again and have them take the sides of liars without proper HR investigations and deal with poor emotional intelligence from upper management that refer to themselves as a"neo-n*zi".

Pros

free joints from time to time

Cons

expected cult-like mindset for minimum wage
Same location

The other reviews are accurate. Stay away.

The employee turnover is VERY high. For good reasons. Read the other reviews.Poorly followed policies.Lots of gossip and drama.This company has little experience in retail and most systems are copied from the restaurant.Management was immature.Training is very poor. Hours are terrible. You mostly work shifts alone.Their systems are all google doc based and a huge mess.Read the other reviews before applying to this place.

Pros

Fake pros

Cons

Everything they offer you
Same location

nice relaxed lunch room/staff area

Good place to expand your experience and sales skills. Growth of the industry has been fast paced. Lots of opportunity. It feels like this organisation has the experience dealing with the regulating bodies to help give it the longevity that other chains may struggle with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plantlife Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Plantlife Canada with

• Plantlife Canada
  • great culture thats it