Planswell

Planswell Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews

Great people paired with a great mission

The culture of this company is one of the best I have known! Management genuinely wants you to succeed. The mission, culture and solution is what got me out of bed every morning. Planswell values their employees while offering a diverse workspace with lots of perks.

CEO is amazing, loved working for him

-great office culture -the management seems to care about their employees -lots of amazing people to work with and for -- they're really smart and always have something to teach you -since it's a start up, very little training / no security

Pros

free lunches, they care about your professional and personal development

Cons

start up hustle -- I guess it's a con if you're lazy

Amazing company, culture and vision!

Honestly, there are too many Pros about working here (believe me, it's a thing). It's seriously a great feeling when you wake up everyday and can't wait to get to the office and start working. The culture here is beyond anything I've ever experienced, truly a supportive environment backed by not just top management, but everyone in the company working towards a common goal - to help people better their lives. It's the perfect blend of autonomy and guidance, which is exactly what I was looking for. Everyone is very reasonable, understanding and wants to get to know you as a person. Mission and vision focused which really makes it easy and motivating to get to work and see what's ahead of us as a company!

Pros

team lunches, amazing culture, great work environment, awesome people, amazing management team, mission and vision that everyone is aligned with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Planswell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7