Planete Mobile Employee Reviews

Directeur de succursale (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 May 2017
bonne compagnie pour commencer sur le marche du travail ou en tant qu'étudiant
A day at PLanete Mobile
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  laval, quebec21 October 2013
A typical day starts at 9:30 am and finishes at 6pm. Usually in the morning it is quiet, it starts getting busy usually around 11 am. I deal with clients that need help concerning their cellular phone, their bill, or general questions they might have about services and products that we offer.
It is a small store in which I manage, we are 5 employees one technician and one boss. I consider this place my second home as it is somewhere I spend most of my time. I enjoy very much working with the other employees, we get along great.
The hardest part of the job is having to deal with customers that are frustrated because their phone is not working or they got overcharged for something on their bill. I find it to be very challenging for me and I actually enjoy that part because I have to find a way to calm down the customer and make him/her understand that the charges are legit. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I actually get to calm the customer down and they get to leave the store with a smile on their face and not frustrated.
Pros
great hours and location
Cons
cannot grow in the company
Great Company
Internal Sales (Current Employee) –  Montreal, Quebec6 May 2013
Amazing company to work for. Great clients perfect locations and flex hours