Planet Bingo Employee Reviews

New and exciting experience.
Quality Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CA10 July 2015
being it was a new field of work, I learned a lot quickly and made many new friends along the way, Planet Bingo was awesome in that we were able to work so close to the owner that most needs were immediately met. Not only did I get a great perspective in business I also learned a few tricks they don't teach you. This company offers all employees the chance to work in many different areas within in the company while making you feel like part of the team, generally everyone is smiling and if not the team try to ensure that you have one by the end of the day.
Pros
Awesome staff, Great work ethics
Decent
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Job locations are all over the world.24 March 2015
Its a good place to work for someone who's schedule can vary from week to week. The pay is good and the benefits are decent.
Pros
Company Car
Cons
Scehdule, no room for advancment.
Downfall
IT (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert Ca4 June 2014
This place used to be a solid place to work. But management have ran the company into the ground. Management is allowed to get away with anything without consequences. They took away vacation,sick time 401k and started making people pay for benefits. You have to keep phone on you 24 hours a day or else risk being fired if you dont answer calls for customers.

Management is useless and do nothing. Never received sit down and review. Always on the edge of your seat about getting fired. Constantly focusing on what you do wrong no matter what you get right. Could never leave work for a doctors appointment. Underpaid for what you have to do. Had to answer phone on my vacation. Don't actually get a vacation.

Management was doing things that would be fireable offenses at any other place. People higher up in the company turn a blind eye out of loyalty. People who care about the company and tried to make the company good left a long time ago.

You can never call out sick and give 120% effort to help customers but the company won't care when it comes down to it.

One other thing. Most of the positions in this company are salary. Be careful because this is borderline illegal and the company will take total advantage of it.

Although there are very few options for IT in the desert I will say this should be the last place you would want to work. Besides it being a job there in nothing actually positive about working here.

My suggestion you should run not walk away from this place.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Too much to really get into
Great if you are Desperate and need a Job
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage12 April 2013
They have a very high turn over rate. People left in droves. Very Controlling work environment with little reward. They have cameras everywhere and will check every move of yours, including what you do online. Don't get stuck at that job. Only work there if you really cant fine anything else. They also post jobs all over the country but they just have one real work location.
Pros
the area is pretty cool
Cons
pretty much everything
Experienced employes and managers with great work ethic
Computer Installer (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CA26 June 2011
I only worked for Planet Bingo for a few months but thoroughly enjoyed them. 95% of the staff is very nice and helpful, and most of the Bingo Hall employees and clients were a fun crowd. I mainly traveled around the country installing equipment and training people but it was a fast, usually enjoyable and educational and company that makes you feel appreciated and useful. I would definitely recommend working for them if you have the opportunity.
Pros
great staff