Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment

Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment Employee Reviews for RPN

RPN14 reviews
Canada14 reviews

planshiftschedulechoosepickagencyavailflexibility

Great people to work with!

Started working with Plan A Hamilton from 2nd wave of pandemic. Always available on call if you need help. Very good management. Available shifts and positive workculture.

Irs ok

Its ok. U use an app to pick up shifts, have to verify with the job though because its not accurate. Would be good for a part time not full time. Stressful

Insights into Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility

Typical Agency

Don't expect too much, they operate like most agencies. They require more but don't compensate for it. Your job is not secure so I suggest having a second job!

Amazing benefits and flexibility

Great place to work! You can chose to work part time or full time hours and you get to pick your own hours and have a variety of Long Term Care Homes available to work from. They are always running incentives with gifts and extra pay for last minute shifts and more. The most variety and flexibility I've ever had in a workplace.

Great company to work for.

Work when you want, very flexible. Management is approachable; whereby, they listen to your concerns and make best efforts to assist you. They act as the medium between you and the consumer, which never has you feeling pressured to take a shift you do not want.

Great team spirit

Awesome group of people who are very supportive of their staff. Very organized with great technology. Flexible hours. Lots of work available. Work as much or as little as you like.

Pros

Good pay

Easy going, professional staff

I’m a current employee. Management has been very supportive and easy to deal with. I recently lost a loved one and had to cancel shifts, staff was very understanding. I would highly recommend this company.

Supportive and fabulous management

Plan A Halton has the most fabulous ladies running the show. They care about the people they hire and make sure that the staff know it. They treat their staff as part of their family. Long hiring process but totally worth it.Earth Angels Rock

Best agency out there!

I had worked for two other staffing agencies prior to PlanA so I thought I knew what I was getting into...boy, was I wrong! I thought I would just be taking the odd shift and not really expecting much except a pay cheque. I did not expect such a well organized, caring, supportive management and office team. They are the best agency out there!

Pros

Wage, Supportive Management, Self Scheduling

Cons

Frustrating when you are available to take a shift, but, don’t live on your phone so you miss postings.

Awesome

Awesome company to work for. Quick to respond, available for assistance all the time. You work in a variety of different LTC homes. Fits home life balance perfect.

Awesome place to work

With Plan A I have the ability to work in a variety of long term care facilities and meet new people and experience new things continually. The management team is very helpful and the flexible schedule fits wells into my lifestyle and allows me to balance work and family life!

The BEST company I've worked

Working with PLAN A is very rewarding. You get paid more (especially if you are a hardworking one) and you have the flexibility to work and book off anytime you want. I love the fact that they look after their employees and treats each and everyone in a very professional manner and look after them WELL too. Thank you so much PLAN A for the opportunity to be a part of your team :)

What it feels like to be part of a winning team.

Working for Plan A makes you feel like you are part of the winning team. The reputation that Plan A upholds makes you feel great about your job and makes you want to be the best. When you enter a facility , they are actually quite inviting and I have never felt overwhelmed with any job. People ask me it must be hard to be new all the time, not at all. I feel that I am prepared for each job.

work when you want and get paid well

cant complain these guys treat me great, they are respectful, don't pressure you and pay very good compared to most ltc homes. They pay last minute rates, cover hotel cost...

Pros

good money

Cons

no scheduled shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement