Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment

Caregiver6 reviews
Canada6 reviews

planshiftschedulechoosepickagencyavailflexibility

PSW- Plan A Simcoe

I really enjoy my job at Plan A Simcoe. I have been with the company over a year and find its a really good balance for work/life. There are always shifts available and plenty of opportunities. Management is supportive. The only negative is the travel sometimes but that doesn't bother me. Overall satisfied with the company.

Pros

Pay, management, balance.

Cons

Travel time

psw flexibility for sure

There is usually shifts I can accept to work, and if I can't do the whole shift they sometimes allow half shifts. The homes we work in, most people there are very appreciative we are in to help.

Insights into Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

A very positive company to work for!! Totally enjoy going to work every shift for plana . Management is amazing

Such an amazing company to work for!! Sooo flexible to balance work life and home life! Such a positive company for the vulnerable sector. Management is compassionate with the Ltc homes as well as their staff. Always available to answer your questions or concerns. A big extended family that will ‘always have your back’. Proud to work for plana !

Great place to work !

PSW at plan A- it is a fabulous place to work, great management, caring and helpful at all times! Can make a schedule that works for me which is almost unheard of ! Absolutley the best place to work!!!

Great staff both in the office & LTC facilities!

Great opportunity with the flexibility of making your own schedule! The staff both in the LTC facility, and the office staff are great! It is a perfect job for supplimenting your income. 5 stars :)

A company that feels like home

I can’t say enough about this company. I love being part of their team. The owners/management treat you like a human being. They know you have a life outside of work; and while their performance expectations are high for good reason, they are also there to support you when you need them which is a quality most healthcare employers do not possess. They will always go to bat for you and they will always speak highly of their staff prospective clients. In terms of workload, you have to keep in mind that you are a stranger going into long term care homes. Sometimes it can be overwhelming because you don’t know the residents, but once you get the hang of it, it gets easier to learn the home’s routines. And when you struggle because of staff for example, or other means, management will be there to support you. The pay is awesome for the industry. And picking your own hours through the app makes your work/life balance perfectly manageable. I highly recommend Plan A as an employer. This is where you want to be if you’re a PSW.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement