Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment
Happiness score is 77 out of 100

Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment Employee Reviews in Simcoe County, ON

Simcoe County, ON9 reviews

planshiftschedulechoosepickagencyavailflexibility

Great work life balance

Able to pick up shifts that suit my schedule, having young children makes it easier to plan my schedules. The staff at Plan A are amazing, so helpful and understanding.

Hostile work environment, poor management, no advocacy

Management does not advocate for you when life happens. They make you feel guilty instead. The assigned LTC is a hostile environment of workers & it is easy for management to oversee what’s truly happening to their employees. Work is fast paced & once the regular employees at the LTC you work at okie that you’re working for Plan A, they give you all the work & they don’t do anything bec of the reason that I get a little bit more than them. So it’ll turn out that they give you all the dirty and heavy work. Regulars usually talk about you behind your back & there is no sense of teamwork or professional communication. They won’t pay you right for a sick day.

Insights into Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility

Organized Company

Very organized and care about how your orientations go, if you are getting enough hours, find homes with your availability and preference as best as possible. Friendly management. The schedule can be more predictable then someone may think, filling in for a full time position for 3 months for example.

Pros

Fair pay. Caring team.

Cons

Unpredictable schedule and hours

Management Cares About Staff

This is by far one of the best places to work in Healthcare. Managers are constantly checking in and are very supportive of staff. You have a lot of freedom over your schedule. Wages were great 5 years ago, but as LTC homes have increased their wages, Plan A has not increased there wages since it opened to match cost of living increases. They do offer benefits now which is a bonus.

Pros

Supportive Managers Self Scheduling Decent Wages Benefits

Cons

No potential for wage increases No sick pay No paid vacation No RRSP options

They have your back, great communication

Supportive, flexible and approachable. Salary is fair considering nobody wants to pay what PSW's are really worth. Other perks make Plan A top the list and they give out great pens.

Pros

Perks

Cons

8 hour shifts too long running your buns off

Fast paced well paid job

This was a great learning environment, the staff and management of plan A was awesome! Some of the home could be more inclusive to plan A staff members and be more prepared when we arrive on site. This was a great job!

Pros

pay rate

Cons

travelling

Dynamic Workplace & Excellent Management

The entire team at Plan A Nipissing - Muskoka - Simcoe - Grey Bruce is a delight to work with. They are open to collaboration, and maintain a direct line of communication with their staff. The flexibility provided to staff is phenomenal - and the 24/7 support is incredibly helpful. I would also like to commend the owners of this franchise on their hard work and dedication to the work they do. It is an absolute pleasure to work with them. Additionally, the workplace culture is positive and encourages autonomy. If you are thinking about applying, I highly recommend you do so!

Pros

Supportive Management, Flexible Schedule

Plan A

Plan A is a wonderful welcoming community of healthcare professionals. I highly recommend Plan A to anyone looking for a flexible job or as supplementary Income

Fantastic agency to work for!

I really enjoy being able to work when I want and plan my schedule at my fingertips, Plan A are also very easy to communicate with and accommodating if I work a shift outside of town. Also they have great incentives and this makes working for them that much more rewarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement