Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment
Happiness score is 77 out of 100

Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Mississauga, ON2 reviews

planshiftschedulechoosepickagencyavailflexibility

Productive, wothful job

Highly recommended this agency. pay rate is competitive, 24/7 support service but would like to have more than one orientation. never pushed for shifts, easy to pick shifts.

Pros

pay, support

Cons

orientation support

Don't waste time applying

Joined this company more than year ago and have not worked once. Anytime I have inquired when job will be available I was told "hang on tight"? Or that the region doesn't allow for RN's to be given any shifts as they "don't need RNs at this time". No communication at all from management. You must use app to book shift which was then blocked for me for no reason. You have to also pay for the app which was not discussed at all. The Mississauga PLan A switched management and no communication regarding to this. The sad thing is that you have to complete lot of documents and paperwork on your own with no pay or orientation. No respect for hired RNs and rather hiring new staff instead offering job to staff hired. Too much hassle to be hired with no jobs. They vet you as if you were to work for the Queen and then no jobs?Don't waste your time with this company PLAN A Mississauga or Halton!

Pros

Cons

NO respect for hired staff, no jobs and no communication

Official response from Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment

5 May 2021
Hello, we offer casual, supplemental employment based on the needs of our partnered facilities. We value our employees and do not charge them to use our scheduling software.

Insights into Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement