Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment

Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment Employee Reviews in London, ON

London, ON11 reviews

planshiftschedulechoosepickagencyavailflexibility

Great place to work!

The recruitment team were very friendly and welcoming. I was working quickly and I love the facility I work at. The office staff are always there to support me if I need anything and I've really enjoyed my time here.

Flexible scheduling and decent pay

It's a great job for students or as a second job, since it can be as casual as you want it to be. A bit slow to get started but once you are in, management takes good care of you.

Insights into Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

They lost a good one

I worked for them and enjoyed it very much. However was fired for literally working too much and calling in to ask clarification with the team. But they counted my call ins as not being able to.make it. You must make sure you fit into "their type"

The summary is very much for

Good company but send people everywhere that’s why I don’t like it I want to work one place but they are very nice and they knew how to treat people fairly

It is Challenging work

My overall experience was positive! Great Plan A staff! Payment is great! I can make up my own schedule. The hardest part is you don’t know who you gonna work with and sometimes the places you go to is short of staff.

Great place to work !

PSW at plan A- it is a fabulous place to work, great management, caring and helpful at all times! Can make a schedule that works for me which is almost unheard of ! Absolutley the best place to work!!!

Best company to be apart off

Being apart of Plan A is amazing. You get to create your own schedule and work around other schedules that you may have. I am currently a student and Plan A has been very flexible with my school schedule and overall daily life. Management is amazing, and they are so reasonable. There is always someone there to help answer my question from early in the morning to late at night. Working for Plan A I've gained so much more knowledge and experience from being at different LTC facilities. I am so thankful to be apart of Plan A.

Great staff both in the office & LTC facilities!

Great opportunity with the flexibility of making your own schedule! The staff both in the LTC facility, and the office staff are great! It is a perfect job for supplimenting your income. 5 stars :)

What it feels like to be part of a winning team.

Working for Plan A makes you feel like you are part of the winning team. The reputation that Plan A upholds makes you feel great about your job and makes you want to be the best. When you enter a facility , they are actually quite inviting and I have never felt overwhelmed with any job. People ask me it must be hard to be new all the time, not at all. I feel that I am prepared for each job.

A company that feels like home

I can’t say enough about this company. I love being part of their team. The owners/management treat you like a human being. They know you have a life outside of work; and while their performance expectations are high for good reason, they are also there to support you when you need them which is a quality most healthcare employers do not possess. They will always go to bat for you and they will always speak highly of their staff prospective clients. In terms of workload, you have to keep in mind that you are a stranger going into long term care homes. Sometimes it can be overwhelming because you don’t know the residents, but once you get the hang of it, it gets easier to learn the home’s routines. And when you struggle because of staff for example, or other means, management will be there to support you. The pay is awesome for the industry. And picking your own hours through the app makes your work/life balance perfectly manageable. I highly recommend Plan A as an employer. This is where you want to be if you’re a PSW.

Great place to work!

I am so excited to be apart of the Plan A team, the management team is so helpful and understanding. I love that I can pick up my own shifts through an app and choose when I would like to work. Balancing this job and another job is very doable. I love working in this field of work, working for Plan A makes it even better. I plan on working for Plan A for a very long time because I’m happy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement