Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment
Happiness score is 77 out of 100

Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment Employee Reviews in Kingston, ON

Kingston, ON6 reviews

planshiftschedulechoosepickagencyavailflexibility

Amazing place to work !!!!

Love being able to make my own schedule and help people on a daily basis and see so many different faces and help all of them . I love being able to work on different homes and see how the homes are different and similar. Staff at the office are amazing .

Flexibilidad & less stress

I am working for Plan A, I am very grateful to work for this agency, they give me the opportunity to choose my schedule and also the place that is more convenient for me, they have a great remuneration, management team at Kingston-Quinte they are professional and happy persons.

Pros

Last minute shift

Cons

N/a

Insights into Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

Awesome Company!

Working with Plan A is one of the best decisions I have ever made! It is truly amazing to be a part of this incredible team. To begin, the staff inside and outside of the office are very supportive and friendly so I do enjoy my work life very much. Furthermore, being able to choose where and when I work is honestly such a huge benefit as I am able to work around my own schedule. I could not ask for anything more working at this company, I am very happy to be here!

Great place to work!! Come join the A Team

Staff are friendly, Helpful and very welcoming. Management are easy going, Friendly and accommodating. Your shifts will go fast because there is always something to do.

Pros

Lots of work, Friendly environment, Easy to pick up shifts.

A-mazing

This is by far the best job I’ve had. I’ve met some amazing people and get to enjoy my work life. There’s no stress, the management team is so easy to work with and make you feel like part of the team right away. I’m so happy I’m made the choice to find employment with Plan A.

Pros

Amazing people

Good option for students

Good option for nursing students. Offers flexibility by choosing your own schedule. Unfortunately, not many hours are available, and it is based on seniority so the large staff pool is competing for very few shifts. Some LTC home staff do not seem to be educated regarding agency staff, and often act rude or unwilling to provide training and support. I suggest that if the client is using Plan A, they make an effort to educate their staff of our potential presence and emphasize that we are there to help out, not cause a hassle and that their cooperation is necessary for the benefit of all. Some LTC home locations are also quite poorly run, and potentially unsafe. Run from these assignments for your own sanity!

Pros

Flexible schedule, good pay, management does have good communication and are kind

Cons

Rude/disrespectful LTC home staff, poor training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement