Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment
Happiness score is 77 out of 100

Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment Employee Reviews in Greater Sudbury, ON

Greater Sudbury, ON15 reviews

planshiftschedulechoosepickagencyavailflexibility

Great supportive staff

In office staff are very friendly, helpful and professional. The company appreciates and recognizes employees for their hardwork and dedication. Health benefits are available if you work a minimum 28 hrs/week. Overall a great employer.

Pros

Flexible work schedule, health benefits

Good place

I've worked here for about a year and is a great place to start if you're a single parent. Management here in sudbury are wonderful and will work with you under most cases.

Insights into Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility

was very difficult, but rewarding at times

often difficult, hard to get along with staff at the homes. generally good management and the clients are wonderful. very communicative and willing to help you when you need it.

Productivity never encouraged no matter how you put in all your efforts in this organization it is never recognized.

Plan A is an agency company they are more interested in what they want to make from using you as an agency staff and more concern about their own interest your interest does not matter to them, so no matter how much strength and effort you put in it is never recognized and encouraged.

Great place to work if you can have open availability. There arnt allot of evening shifts for me but I also choose to work part time because I’m a stay at home mom. This is a great job for anyone who is a parent and need to work the opposite shifts as your husband/ wife. The hiring processes was extremely long. Over a month.

Opportunity in hands

Plan A Sudbury for a personal support worker is a brilliant place to work. My biggest regret is leaving Plan A. They go above and beyond for their staff. They even paid for my schooling and offered me a full time position. I left on a bad note and regret it every day. As a new graduate i got scared and bailed, was very unprofessional and its embarrassing. They offer the best wages and you can literally chose what days you want to work through an app. They will do anything for their staff to succeed and be happy. I recommend everyone to apply at Plan a Sudbury, even if you're not in health care and you want to be, contact them and they will help you!

Biggest regret

One of my biggest regrets is LEAVING Plan A. The staff are so nice, the pay is better than everywhere else. You can decide when to work. They even paid for my schooling and offered me full time employment. I got scared and left on a bad note. If I could go back in time, I would.

Highly recommend!

Plan A is perfect for me, as a secondary part-time job. It affords me time for my fulltime job, while making some extra money. I am very passionate about providing high quality care for my Clients; they deserve it! Management are phenomenal! They are respectful and understanding; no pressure!

Awesome place to work

Love working for tha company staff and management are awesome. If you don't mind traveling a bit and helping to other facilities with the storage of staff. Will it will be a good place for you to work at.

Silent work place

I like to help others that's why I am doing PSW course at Cambrian College if I will get opportunity of work in my stream it will be helpfull for me in my study and financially as well Thank you

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment?

Flexible schedule

Plan A is a great agency that has has excellent staffs that work hard to help and provide a good quality health care. It help a lot people who need flexible schedule

Pros

Professionals

Cons

No staffs meeting to solve some problems

Fantastic part-time / casual work

This is an excellent job for students or part-time work. Make your own hours and get excellent pay. The downfall is your not guaranteed any shifts. So make sure you pick them up when you can!

work when you want and get paid well

cant complain these guys treat me great, they are respectful, don't pressure you and pay very good compared to most ltc homes. They pay last minute rates, cover hotel cost...

Pros

good money

Cons

no scheduled shifts

Great for students

Great place to be employed if you are currently in a accredited nursing school or just a recent graduate. Plan A will have you covered. Amazing pay and you get to create and manage your own schedule, guilt free.

Great place to work, not enough hours

Great place to work for, get to pick your own schedule. Very flexible, but they've hired too many people and not enough shifts. They need more homes within their pool so we are able to get shifts. I would pick up more shifts if they were there. But you literally have to live on your phone to get a shift

Cons

not enough shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment with

Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment Reviews by Job Title

Learn about Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment in Greater Sudbury, ON