Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment

Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment Employee Reviews in Barrie, ON

Barrie, ON13 reviews

planshiftschedulechoosepickagencyavailflexibility

Excellent Supportive company

Plan A is an amazing company to work for. Not only do they provide competitive compensation, they are always willing to speak with you and support your needs. They are very community minded, provide their employees opportunities to give back through Christmas gift programs like adopt a senior. Plan A office staff regularly check in with you to see how the placements are working out and listen to your concerns.I would highly recommend Plan A to any health care professional looking for more flexibility & work life balance.

Great company to work for.

Work when you want, very flexible. Management is approachable; whereby, they listen to your concerns and make best efforts to assist you. They act as the medium between you and the consumer, which never has you feeling pressured to take a shift you do not want.

Insights into Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

Communication is good with agency, pretty quick responses.

Depend on location, you could pick up as many shifts as you want. With current Covid situation you are basically restricted to only one facility. But agency can help you to assign to facility depend on your desired hours - full time, part time etc.

Pros

Choose your own schedule

Cons

It's not the highest paying agency anymore, like a year ago

Great and flexible place to work

Working for Plan A has given me flexibility as a PSW which is unheard of! They pay excellent and their management is amazing. I would definitely recommend Plan A.

Pros

Fair incentive, fair wages, great support, understanding staff.

Best agency out there!

I had worked for two other staffing agencies prior to PlanA so I thought I knew what I was getting into...boy, was I wrong! I thought I would just be taking the odd shift and not really expecting much except a pay cheque. I did not expect such a well organized, caring, supportive management and office team. They are the best agency out there!

Pros

Wage, Supportive Management, Self Scheduling

Cons

Frustrating when you are available to take a shift, but, don’t live on your phone so you miss postings.

stressful but fair pay

many shifts can pick, can make money quickly, travel to different sites maybe chanllege, but you know more different people. you may have a bad day because you dont know anyone and they are not really helpful, but most of times, people are very understandable and helpful

Great Company

This company is very organized. You schedule yourself hassel free with the staffing app. I love that they are very understanding and flexible. Someone is always available to employees after business hours in case of emergency. Great compensation for out of town travel and hotels available upon request.

Flexible Scheduling and Technology advanced company!

Super friendly staff and supportive management that have made the experience of starting with Plan A very enjoyable. Lots of supports in place and friendly office staff that are collaborative with staff to get started working as soon as possible.

Love that I can make my own schedule.

As a single mother it’s great to have a job I can make work around my kids, being able to pick my own shifts and create my own schedule is very helpful for me. The wage is fair and the incentives are great if you can take advantage of them. I enjoy that I can pick up as many or as little shifts (3min) that I need each month. Very flexible and management are all kind and easy to get in touch with.

Best Job Ever! Love the flexibility

I love working for Plan A and i have been working for them for a few years. As a RN i enjoy the ability to schedule my own shifts. Plan A management staff are amazing and always there to support their staff 24/7. There are a lot of agencies out there, but none of them come close to Plan A’s amazing work ethics.

My experience working for Plan A

My work experience has been in longterm care for 30 years. Ive been with this company for almost a year. I love it!!😁 Lots of flexibility and great wage.

Pros

Flexibility and Great wage

Cons

Its working in Longterm Care, so it can be busy and challenging at times.

Great company to work for!

Plan A offers great flexibility and competitive wages, in addition to a great support team and positive work environment! I would most definitely recommend applying to work for such a great company that helps with the serious shortages within Long Term Care homes in the Simcoe, Grey Bruce, Muskoka and Nipissing regions!

Pros

Travel incentives, guilt free self scheduling, hotel accommodation, meal compensation

Dream job

Great, easy people to work with. It's a good way to do what you love, without getting involved in facility drama. Fantastic incentives. I looked into 3 main LTC agencies and Plan A was most thorough, professional and fun to deal with. I'm in control of my schedule. Doesn't get any better then that

Pros

Amazing incentives nobody can compete with

Cons

Haven't found any yet

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement