Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment
View all Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment reviews

Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment

Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment Employee Review

Do not apply

Zero guarantee of shifts. You’ll receive 1 training shift and be expexted to enter any ltc homes with very little support and help. A lot of upfront cost that is NOT covered by the company (10 hrs of in office training, bi annual police check, cpr)No pension plan, zero job security. Very limited shifts available. Training shifts are paid at a reduced wage.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

The management is great!

Their screening process is meticulous which helps find and really hire qualified professionals. You will never feel alone and an outcast with this company. They also set up orientations to help you prepare for your job before starting. There is always a manager on call whenever you needed one. I would definitely recommend this company to my colleagues.
Same role

Great work life balance

Able to pick up shifts that suit my schedule, having young children makes it easier to plan my schedules. The staff at Plan A are amazing, so helpful and understanding.
Same location

Amazing benefits and flexibility

Great place to work! You can chose to work part time or full time hours and you get to pick your own hours and have a variety of Long Term Care Homes available to work from. They are always running incentives with gifts and extra pay for last minute shifts and more. The most variety and flexibility I've ever had in a workplace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement