Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment
View all Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment reviews

Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment

Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment Employee Review

24hr phone support

They have somebody always ready to help/support you when needed no matter what time of the day. They also offer travel nursing which I have really enjoyed. Great agency to work with in my experience.

Pros

good wage, choose your own schedule

Cons

may not get enough shifts sometimes

Same role

The management is great!

Their screening process is meticulous which helps find and really hire qualified professionals. You will never feel alone and an outcast with this company. They also set up orientations to help you prepare for your job before starting. There is always a manager on call whenever you needed one. I would definitely recommend this company to my colleagues.
Same role

Great work life balance

Able to pick up shifts that suit my schedule, having young children makes it easier to plan my schedules. The staff at Plan A are amazing, so helpful and understanding.
Same location

Irs ok

Its ok. U use an app to pick up shifts, have to verify with the job though because its not accurate. Would be good for a part time not full time. Stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement