Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment

Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment Employee Reviews

Good place

Scheduling is good, and you can earn extra income if you want additional shifts. HR is good when you ask for certificate of employment, they ask you if you want the shift or not before assigning it to you

Pros

Wage

Cons

New environment every time

Flexibilidad & less stress

I am working for Plan A, I am very grateful to work for this agency, they give me the opportunity to choose my schedule and also the place that is more convenient for me, they have a great remuneration, management team at Kingston-Quinte they are professional and happy persons.

Pros

Last minute shift

Cons

N/a

Awesome Company!

Working with Plan A is one of the best decisions I have ever made! It is truly amazing to be a part of this incredible team. To begin, the staff inside and outside of the office are very supportive and friendly so I do enjoy my work life very much. Furthermore, being able to choose where and when I work is honestly such a huge benefit as I am able to work around my own schedule. I could not ask for anything more working at this company, I am very happy to be here!

Great place to work!! Come join the A Team

Staff are friendly, Helpful and very welcoming. Management are easy going, Friendly and accommodating. Your shifts will go fast because there is always something to do.

Pros

Lots of work, Friendly environment, Easy to pick up shifts.

A-mazing

This is by far the best job I’ve had. I’ve met some amazing people and get to enjoy my work life. There’s no stress, the management team is so easy to work with and make you feel like part of the team right away. I’m so happy I’m made the choice to find employment with Plan A.

Pros

Amazing people

One of the best companies I’ve ever worked for

Plan A has been nothing but amazing to work for. From the very start, the recruiter was so nice and approachable, the interview was very laid back and not stressful at all. The work-life balance that is pushed for their staff is amazing. Being able to pick your own schedule based on your own needs is great - you can work as much or as little as you need. The pay is very fair and travel expenses are paid for by the company. You cannot go wrong working for Plan A

Pros

Mileage pay

Great company to work for

Management are very approachable and they do not pressure you into taking an assignment. They respond promptly to all emails and are very respectful and courteous.

Pros

Set your own schedule

Cons

No insurance benefits

Terrible Experience

They seemed like such a great company until you don’t fit into the mold they want. Very inconsiderate and give you the run around on a lot of things. The job it’s self is good but the staff are very say one thing mean another. They don’t give you room to grow or appreciate your hard work.

Pros

Benefits, salary

Cons

Staff

Good option for students

Good option for nursing students. Offers flexibility by choosing your own schedule. Unfortunately, not many hours are available, and it is based on seniority so the large staff pool is competing for very few shifts. Some LTC home staff do not seem to be educated regarding agency staff, and often act rude or unwilling to provide training and support. I suggest that if the client is using Plan A, they make an effort to educate their staff of our potential presence and emphasize that we are there to help out, not cause a hassle and that their cooperation is necessary for the benefit of all. Some LTC home locations are also quite poorly run, and potentially unsafe. Run from these assignments for your own sanity!

Pros

Flexible schedule, good pay, management does have good communication and are kind

Cons

Rude/disrespectful LTC home staff, poor training

Great staff

The company is amazing so accommodating and so friendly by far best place i have worked from the interview to working you feel so accepted more like family then a business

Pros

Make your own schedule

Jobs at Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment

See more jobs

Management is amazing

Ive honestly never had such caring managers. This employer is always praising their employees for their hard work. Yes you workhars, but you also make your own schedule. Pay is great, on a biweekly frequency. One time my manager was looking for someone to cover the next shift so i offered to stay and work a double, so they ordered me a pizza to thank me. Literally the best job. I got COVID-19 and the antibodies were making my test come back positive months after i had recovered, which is why i found something else to not put residents at risk.

Pros

Great managers

Cons

Hard woork

Amazing management team eho appreciate their staff

This is am amazing company to work for! If you are looking for a company that appreciates their staff and goes above and beyond for their employees then this is the place for you

They lost a good one

I worked for them and enjoyed it very much. However was fired for literally working too much and calling in to ask clarification with the team. But they counted my call ins as not being able to.make it. You must make sure you fit into "their type"

Great and flexible place to work

Working for Plan A has given me flexibility as a PSW which is unheard of! They pay excellent and their management is amazing. I would definitely recommend Plan A.

Pros

Fair incentive, fair wages, great support, understanding staff.

Not good

I was pressured into doing shifts after I had already said no several times. I was thrown into a schedule without my approval first. The owner was very rude as well. Not a good place to work. Do yourself a favour and work for a company directly that has benefits and a proper staffing department.

Cons

Schedule, management, shifts

Official response from Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment

22 February 2021
We thank-you for your feedback, and are disappointed to hear your experience was less than expected. We do strive to accommodate staff's requests for special shift requirements, and remain committed to supporting our staff at all times through 24/7 emergency line.

Good place to work for short term

The best thing about working for them is the people. My team was amazing. It's a temp job so no guaranteed hours. The screening process is intense. The job is about being placed in different long term care when there is a shortage.

Pros

Management, Team dynamic @ willing to train

Cons

No advancement, temp jobs, not guaranteed hours

Plan A is the best company by far in so many ways!!!

Plan A to me has been the best company to work for by far. The team is competent, friendly and very accommodating. For my home life this place works the best. You never feel pressured from them and they always respect their staff needs first. Join the Plan A team and you will never want to go back!!!

Pros

Plan A lives up to its promises and goes out of the way to help you.

Cons

No cons for me

Fun Workplace and getting to meet new people

Over the Pandemic Having Plan A as a job option has been beyond words beneficial for myself having a small child and unpredictable child care services. I am Grateful for how amazing the staff and management are and how accomadating they have been since day one

Pros

Self Schedule

Cons

Last Minute Work

Easy going, professional staff

I’m a current employee. Management has been very supportive and easy to deal with. I recently lost a loved one and had to cancel shifts, staff was very understanding. I would highly recommend this company.

Supportive and fabulous management

Plan A Halton has the most fabulous ladies running the show. They care about the people they hire and make sure that the staff know it. They treat their staff as part of their family. Long hiring process but totally worth it.Earth Angels Rock

Don't waste time applying

Joined this company more than year ago and have not worked once. Anytime I have inquired when job will be available I was told "hang on tight"? Or that the region doesn't allow for RN's to be given any shifts as they "don't need RNs at this time". No communication at all from management. You must use app to book shift which was then blocked for me for no reason. You have to also pay for the app which was not discussed at all. The Mississauga PLan A switched management and no communication regarding to this. The sad thing is that you have to complete lot of documents and paperwork on your own with no pay or orientation. No respect for hired RNs and rather hiring new staff instead offering job to staff hired. Too much hassle to be hired with no jobs. They vet you as if you were to work for the Queen and then no jobs?Don't waste your time with this company PLAN A Mississauga or Halton!

Pros

Cons

NO respect for hired staff, no jobs and no communication

Official response from Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment

5 May 2021
Hello, we offer casual, supplemental employment based on the needs of our partnered facilities. We value our employees and do not charge them to use our scheduling software.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plan A Long Term Care Staffing and Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4