Plan A Health Care Staffing Solutions

Plan A Health Care Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

The summary is very much for
Long Term Care Aide (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 February 2020
Good company but send people everywhere that’s why I don’t like it I want to work one place but they are very nice and they knew how to treat people fairly
Don't waste your time
Registered Practical Lackey (Former Employee) –  Ontario31 January 2020
Management shows favoritism, preference for certain employees over others. Some team members are just plain lazy at their placements doing the bare minimum at most, that reputation quickly spreads to every team member sent to that placement.It's embarrassing to be grouped with such underachievers. Don't waste your time or worse, damage your reputation by working for this franchise... yes its a franchise.
Highly recommend!
PSW (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON5 January 2020
Plan A is perfect for me, as a secondary part-time job. It affords me time for my fulltime job, while making some extra money. I am very passionate about providing high quality care for my Clients; they deserve it!
Management are phenomenal! They are respectful and understanding; no pressure!
Dynamic Workplace & Excellent Management
External Contractor (Current Employee) –  Simcoe County, ON3 January 2020
The entire team at Plan A Nipissing - Muskoka - Simcoe - Grey Bruce is a delight to work with. They are open to collaboration, and maintain a direct line of communication with their staff. The flexibility provided to staff is phenomenal - and the 24/7 support is incredibly helpful. I would also like to commend the owners of this franchise on their hard work and dedication to the work they do. It is an absolute pleasure to work with them.

Additionally, the workplace culture is positive and encourages autonomy. If you are thinking about applying, I highly recommend you do so!
Pros
Supportive Management, Flexible Schedule
Great Company
PSW (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON3 January 2020
This company is very organized. You schedule yourself hassel free with the staffing app. I love that they are very understanding and flexible. Someone is always available to employees after business hours in case of emergency. Great compensation for out of town travel and hotels available upon request.
Excellent Experience
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Markdale, ON23 December 2019
The opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in new atmospheres is incredible. Schedule is very flexible and partnered homes are great to work with.
psw flexibility for sure
PSW/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON, Markdale, Durham,23 December 2019
There is usually shifts I can accept to work, and if I can't do the whole shift they sometimes allow half shifts.
The homes we work in, most people there are very appreciative we are in to help.
Plan A
RN (Current Employee) –  Simcoe County, ON22 December 2019
Plan A is a wonderful welcoming community of healthcare professionals. I highly recommend Plan A to anyone looking for a flexible job or as supplementary Income
Flexible Scheduling and Technology advanced company!
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON22 December 2019
Super friendly staff and supportive management that have made the experience of starting with Plan A very enjoyable. Lots of supports in place and friendly office staff that are collaborative with staff to get started working as soon as possible.
Love that I can make my own schedule.
PSW (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON21 December 2019
As a single mother it’s great to have a job I can make work around my kids, being able to pick my own shifts and create my own schedule is very helpful for me. The wage is fair and the incentives are great if you can take advantage of them. I enjoy that I can pick up as many or as little shifts (3min) that I need each month. Very flexible and management are all kind and easy to get in touch with.
Visiting Nurse (Current Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON20 December 2019
This job works perfectly for anyone who already has a full or part time job, or someone who has a family at home. You can book your own hours and work when it’s convenient for you.
Pros
Great flexibility
Cons
Some travel involved depending on your area
Best Job Ever! Love the flexibility
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON20 December 2019
I love working for Plan A and i have been working for them for a few years. As a RN i enjoy the ability to schedule my own shifts. Plan A management staff are amazing and always there to support their staff 24/7. There are a lot of agencies out there, but none of them come close to Plan A’s amazing work ethics.
My experience working for Plan A
PSW (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON20 December 2019
My work experience has been in longterm care for 30 years. Ive been with this company for almost a year. I love it!!😁 Lots of flexibility and great wage.
Pros
Flexibility and Great wage
Cons
Its working in Longterm Care, so it can be busy and challenging at times.
Fantastic agency to work for!
PSW Student (Current Employee) –  Simcoe County, ON20 December 2019
I really enjoy being able to work when I want and plan my schedule at my fingertips, Plan A are also very easy to communicate with and accommodating if I work a shift outside of town.
Also they have great incentives and this makes working for them that much more rewarding.
Great company to work for!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON17 December 2019
Plan A offers great flexibility and competitive wages, in addition to a great support team and positive work environment! I would most definitely recommend applying to work for such a great company that helps with the serious shortages within Long Term Care homes in the Simcoe, Grey Bruce, Muskoka and Nipissing regions!
Pros
Travel incentives, guilt free self scheduling, hotel accommodation, meal compensation
Great place to work for
Personal Support Worker (PSW) - casual (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON14 December 2019
The management care about you. There is work life balance and you don’t feel alone especially when starting the job. So far I enjoy working for the company
You get to travel and meet and speak with so many people.
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) –  York, ON9 December 2019
I love this job. You may have to travel far sometimes but it's worth it because the view is scenic and they pay you to travel most of the time! The work day always goes by so fast and I get to speak to beautiful people in the nursing homes.
Silent work place
PSW student (Current Employee) –  Sudbury, ON22 September 2019
I like to help others that's why I am doing PSW course at Cambrian College if I will get opportunity of work in my stream it will be helpfull for me in my study and financially as well
Flexible schedule
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON30 November 2018
Plan A is a great agency that has has excellent staffs that work hard to help and provide a good quality health care. It help a lot people who need flexible schedule
Pros
Professionals
Cons
No staffs meeting to solve some problems
work when you want and get paid well
RPN (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON25 August 2018
cant complain these guys treat me great, they are respectful, don't pressure you and pay very good compared to most ltc homes. They pay last minute rates, cover hotel cost...
Pros
good money
Cons
no scheduled shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plan A Health Care Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4