Placement Group People Bank Employee Review

View all Placement Group People Bank reviews

Amin. Secretary
Admin. Secretary (Former Employee) –  Downtown Toronto (Bay & Richmond)20 November 2013
During my years with the People Bank I was placed in quite a few different office environments;

I was placed in a banking environment, the Rent Review Hearing Board, which turned into a permanent position; and several other working environments. There office at the time was on Eglinton Avenue. I always found the staff at the People Bank to be amicable.

Working as a temp a typical day would change from assignment to assignment. as well as your co-workers. The hardest part would be if you were on a long term assignment and you made friends was leaving when the assignment was over.

I gained most of skills working as temp over the years as I was always going into a different environment.
Pros
Working at Dundee I learned quite a bit about commercial leasing
Cons
The working environment was not the best.

Other Placement Group People Bank Employee Reviews

Difficult to fit in, not much training
Materials Management Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON21 April 2018
A job placement from an outside source, after being hired not much training was given to be able to do the job at the best possible level of skills. As this was over 8 years workplace training might have improved since working there.
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 January 2017
The Placement Group is a brand of DGSI. I enjoyed working with my colleagues the best. The job was exciting and I was trusted to do all of their marketing initiatives.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Placement Group People Bank. Our community is ready to answer.