PIZZAVILLE Employee Reviews

Overnight
Chef, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 May 2019
Overnight full time chef and cashier, it was a very hard job but i always felt accomplished at the end of the day. very high-paced environment but it was worth it.
Enjoyable first hob
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Alliston, ON7 March 2019
For a first job it is a pretty good place to start as it teaches you alot about teamwork and customer service. The managers are usually supportive and it is a fun atmosphere as the coworkers are constantly joking around but still on task
Good workplace
Pizza cook (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON22 January 2019
Working at pizzaville was awesome.I enjoyed working here especially the location in brantford,ontario.I become energetic and optimistic .I learnt culinary skills like preparing pizzas,cutting vegetables for toppings,kitchen clean and organized.
Pros
free food
Cons
boss like to yell, paid less.
Job was easy to pick up and learn all parts to pizza making
Pizza-Maker (Former Employee) –  599 Essa Rd21 January 2019
- A typical day at work changes depending on if you open your by yourself and doing all the duties by yourself and the same goes for closing but u have a driver with you. During the rush you have a team with you to help out.
Best place and great tasty pizza
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON24 September 2018
Working at pizzavile was one of best places where I overcame so many difficult tasks. I enjoyed working here especially the location in Brampton my teammates were one of the nicest and so were my customers.
Encouraging and helpful with adequate training
Kitchen Helper (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON9 July 2018
I have been working at Pizzaville since May 2018. Ever since I worked at Pizzaville, I became an optimistic and energetic person. Despite the fact that my boss is strict, yells, and says mean things, I treat him as my military school teacher. I learnt culinary skills like preparing meat and vegetables and how to keep the kitchen clean and organized. Hopefully I will get an official job and pay for my college tuition and living expenses.
Pros
Free Pizza, Cannot easily get fired for making small mistakes
Cons
Paid only $5/hour, boss likes to yell and say mean things
fun workplace
Kitchen member (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON5 July 2018
Overall, a great place to get a part time job. Enjoyed my time working there and it provided me with lots of experience which I can use in my future employment opportunities.
Pros
positive team members
Cons
lack of hours
fun work place
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 July 2018
pizzaville is one of the best frenchise i have ever worked with, its was really fun to work with them . specially the store owner was so nice and care taking person. i just left this job for getting my pr and for that i have to move to alberta
Pros
it was a fun to work at this plcae
Cons
open till late night
Delivery
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON16 November 2017
Delivery is pretty much what it sounds like, delivering to random houses and condos. Most of the tips we receive isn't that much compared to what you can make on uber delivery or foodora. We have slow seasons which would leave us jobless.
Fun workplace!
Cashier and Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON6 November 2017
Learnt a lot of valuable life lessons on how to work under pressure with a team. How to deal with customers and their requests and to provide a clean and friendly work environment.
was business owner for 22 years
Owner/CFO/Operator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON28 September 2017
this was my first business I purchased in 2007. I successfully owned and operated for 22 years.
the experience of owning a business was invaluable...
Pros
was my own boss
Always busy
Manager (Current Employee) –  Bowmanville, ON11 September 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is when it is busy and I am able to utilize and challenge my multitasking skills. Working in a fast paced environment makes the shift go by very fast and keeps all workers busy and efficient.
got experience and had fun at that palace
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON7 July 2017
i like working there as i am familier with their envirounment and i am good at making pizzas. Moreover, my experience of working there was awesome and it was so good
Pros
time complaextion of their requirement with my availability
Typical day
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Midland, ON21 June 2017
The usual was just a nice flow but on the bad days it gets crazy. Not many personal problems brought into the workplace but there were a few situations when co-workers would be angry and inpatient.
Fun Work Place
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON4 April 2017
Working at Pizzaville was lots of fun, the people there were super positive and respectful, my boos/ manager of the branch was very kind and understanding, working at Pizzaville was greak as it gave me real life work experience.
Pros
free food
Cons
tiring
What a bunch of garbage
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ON15 February 2017
Working for this pizzaville location was an absolute joke. They expected you to know the inside out of the town without providing a gps. The tips were meaningless, training was non existent, and the expectations were unrealistic. I would not recommend working for this location what so ever.
Cons
deliver pizza help with filling ingredients
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON19 January 2017
Good place to work a few hours a night and make some pocket money. You make your own hours and usually are working during rush hours.
Pros
discount on pizza
Cons
customers who don't tip as that's what your reliant on to make some money.
Easy first job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON13 January 2017
Pizzaville was my first job. I have learned a lot on how to handle cash and also food. Health and Safety always come first. Keep your surroundings clean at all time. Answer calls and get the customers orders
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Less pay
Busy and always learning
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 January 2017
I learned how to effectively solve a problem up front with customers, and how to multitask. Other employees were easy to work with, as we are all assigned certain jobs.
Do not choose this as your employment.
Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Keswick, ON26 November 2016
Owner treats employees horribly, work zone is dangerous and not kept clean. Does not train employees properly. Constant threatening of firing employees when simple mistakes are made.
Pros
Cons
Not kept clean, employee abuse, dangerous work zone