Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Review

View all Pizza Pizza Limited reviews

Being fun in working in a working environment.
Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  1779 Carling Avenue. Ottawa, ON27 March 2016
A good apart time job. Maintaining a good working environment, keeping a smile on face and treating customers not only on deliveries but also on in store cash are the keys for a healthy job. Had fun working from last 1 year and would recommend others if you are a student than this job can fit with your studying scapulae.
Pros
One time meal free.
Cons
Unable to take a day off if less staff or unless someone else agrees to cover your shift.

Other Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

I love working with people in a respectful manner
Take order from home (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 August 2019
I’m organised, efficient, and a good communicator. I feel I would fit in at your company, and would work tirelessly to prove myself an asset to your team.
good experience, learnt lots of things
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON11 August 2019
Management needs to be changed, employees should help each other in the busy schedule, I personally face the worst experience with management. If I were not comfortable with something, they pushed me to do that thing, I said no one time and I left the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Pizza Limited. Our community is ready to answer.