Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews for Pizza Cook

I enjoy a lot at my work place
Pizza Maker (Current Employee) –  Welland, ON2 May 2019
I learned many things from my work and everytime I try to give my best at my job. The behaviour of all workers is co-operating with each other which give me better life experience
Pros
Something's provide free to first time customer
Cons
Very productive it was a fun job and i enjoyed working here
Pizza cook (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 March 2019
this work was the first job in the Canada and i started from the bottom of this job. I am a quick learner and did a lot of things that helped me to get into this job slowly I came knew everything in this job like doing summary ordering food and other stuff
Horrible company culture and management doesn't care
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 February 2019
I've had experience with two locations now, and neither of them was positive. The culture within this company is simple: squeeze as much out of your minimum-wage employees as possible. On a regular basis, the working conditions were extreme, causing dehydration and heat sickness in many of our employees. The laws for breaks were also not consistently followed, and any questions raised about this would get you in trouble. I was asked to become a driver for road-trips, but when I asked about compensation for this task, the question was ignored, and I was no longer offered this opportunity. More recently, I applied to work at a second location, and was asked to be a delivery driver. They wanted me to use my own vehicle, and were offering to pay $8/hour in cash at the end of each shift (the minimum wage here is $14/hour). This seems extremely sketchy, even by their standards as a company! If at all possible, AVOID THEM.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Violates employment standards, horrible pay
Difficult but interesting.
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Hyde Park, ON16 November 2018
A person with no cooking experience will obviously feel nervous to handle a typical weekend busy kitchen. The only thing I can say about this workplace is no matter how difficult your job is they have solutions and tricks to motivate you. You will not realize that you are serving hundreds of customers very efficiently if you follow their techniques.
Good place to work for a first job.
Cashier and Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON31 July 2018
Good people at pizza pizza. Pizza is good and made properly in comparison to other pizza places I have worked at. It is not nearly as busy as it used to be. Employees often make almost as much as those who own the place.
Pros
Free lunches, good people to work with, nice environment.
Cons
Not always paid on time, many split shifts, if busy no breaks are allowed.
Now I know how to make a best pizza because of pizza pizza
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ON1 May 2018
Now I know how to make a best pizza because of pizza pizza. Overall, making pizza in pizza pizza is really an interesting job. I don't find any difficulty in working with my co workers. Moreover, the food quality is really good.
Amazing play to work
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Gravenhurst, ON21 April 2018
The experience I had at pizza pizza was amazing the owner was very nice and was almost like family. The place was amazing and we always tried to work something out to help you save money and get what you want.
Good Working Experience
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 March 2018
I had pretty friendly co-workers. I have an understanding or experience with making piizza. As i worked there I improved in terms of working faster when it comes to making pizzas.
enjoyed working there
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON15 February 2018
enjoyed working there but after a while it was not working with my time schedule as well i had school and was far from home. the job culture was good friendly workers and the management was good as well
great
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON5 January 2018
Obtain client information by answering telephone calls, verifying their orders. Inform clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information. Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Work was not great....
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON4 September 2017
They paid under table
Good work atmosphere
short shifts affected my school schedule
co-workers relations were not good
Transportation were difficult
Productive yet easygoing, with some high stress
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  St. Marys, ON5 July 2017
Overall, Pizza Pizza was an okay job. The pay was minimum wage, as to be expected for the type of work, and I was rarely worked excessively. The restaurant was however understaffed, meaning I had to skip school to help and had to stay after my shift for the shift of another who called in sick on a few occasions. The work was simple and only really stressful on busy days or when dealing with rude customers. I chose not to stay as I wanted to finish some work on my home while searching for exciting opportunities and a more satisfying, higher-paying job.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Unfulfilling work
Great working environment but minimal interaction
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 April 2017
A typical weekday at pizza pizza would be quite slow and easy going however rush tends to pick up during school lunch hours. You learn how to work efficiently at a fast pace and pick up a few costumer service skills along the way.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
minimal customer interaction
bed rude workplace with poor service
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON13 April 2017
They are so rude and have the worst service ever there always dirty inside and it's just not a good place. The staff was always tired and aggravated and full of attitude..
Pros
free food
Cons
rude no good service
pizza is my life.
Cashier/Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON8 February 2017
i love pizza. i didn't necessarily agree with the manager i had because he was a creep. was using another employers girlfriends drug habit as way to sleep with her when she cleaned his house after hours with minimal pay and drug use.. horrible f'ing man.
Pros
delicious
Cons
cleaning up after everybody.
cook
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Châteauguay, QC13 January 2017
i was working as a cook and mainly handle the rush hours and busy shifts.making pizzas and providing a good customer service.
not a good place to work at
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON22 December 2016
I would be spending most of my shift cleaning the place more the learning and thing else in the store. I learned a little bit while I was there. The management is ok. you have to bug to get your pay from them. I loved working with my co-workers. the hardest part of the job was not knowing when I worked. learning a little more to help me out.
Nice place to work nice people
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 November 2016
Overall was a decent experience throughout the time working there. Had to stop working cause I really needed to focus on school that year
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Late hours
Summer job
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON1 November 2016
was only there for 2 months and it was in a resort. The management was very young and it was not well organized, the scheduling was not the greatest. Customers were fun to talk to but easy to fall behind because of cooking times, could get very busy and people would become impatient.
Pros
Young coworkers
Cons
Scheduling sucked, cooking time could become scrambled
Good work environment
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON14 September 2016
Got along with all employees and manager was respectful good first time job in the food industry being a cashier and a pizza cook good to have this experience on my resume.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Pizza Limited. Our community is ready to answer.