Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews for Cook

Free food as much you want.
Cook and cashier (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON23 May 2019
Working here was fun totally as we all guys were working and the environment in the store was like a hometown. The typical part is to handle too many orders and customers at the same time. Patience and responsibility were my major learnings.
It was good learning experience being as a cashier at pizza pizza
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 April 2019
I was on training for like a week and it was really great and productive experience since i always wanted to learn customer service skills and i found a perfect start for that, so overall i was happy getting trained at pizza pizza...
Easy job,
Lead Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Cook, IN7 April 2019
Responsibilities are simple and it wasn't that busy. I was only getting paid $9.00 and hour which was the only con but I was given a lot of hours, only because I was the only cashier.
Cons
pay
staff wasnt attentive enough
Cashier/ Cook (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON15 March 2019
After working at this astablishment for over 3 years I have witnessed many occurences where my coworkers were lazy and wouldnt help me with the customers, and instead would sit in the back and do nothing and get mad at me for not doing enough work!
Fun environment only if manager and co-workers are helpful
Cashier, Cook, Delivery (Former Employee) –  Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC23 January 2019
Easily learned tasks
Work can get stressful during rush hours
As a driver, their 40-minutes time guarantee can be a problem at times especially during harsh driving conditions
cooking
cook (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2019
i was working hard and i have lot experince about this job and i am so intersing to will doing any kind of job and i am ready for new job and i hope very soon to get it
Cons
ovetime
Could have been such a great place to work...
Cashier and Cook (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON31 December 2018
Worked front cash. I enjoyed greeting customers and making them smile, However training was nonexistent, getting screamed at for making mistakes was a daily occurance, and experienced staff refused to help when needed. Always understaffed too, so the cashier had to cook and do cash while the cook ran around frantically trying to get the deliveries out. Manager was cold and unfriendly. At least the customers were nice.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No training whatsoever
fun to work with a fast-paced environment
Cook/driver (Former Employee) –  Arnprior, ON8 November 2018
A wonderful place to work for, surrounded with good people makes the job lighter. I learned other things too so I could give them a hand whenever they needed.
the best part of working in this company specifically on the store I worked with is everybody helps each other; a good teamwork.
Bad job
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2018
Most of the pizza pizza's don't pay well and have alot of drunk customers walking in, being rude and making a mess of the place. Lack of integrity in food and care for food preparation.
fun workplace
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 September 2018
I worked here for two years and though it is a fun work surrounding, you occasionally are forced to work 14-hour shifts with insufficient break time. However, the management was excellent and was very understanding about school and work balance. The hardest part of the job were the long hours but the work environment was very enjoyable with great co workers
Pros
great co workers
Cons
very long hours
Part time while in school
Front Counter, Cashier, and Cook (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 August 2018
Only worked there part-time while being in school and at that time pay was okay and the schedule was flexible, but weekends were always busy and the store manager had 2 supervisors helping.
Do not work here
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 August 2018
Would not suggest working here, they had a "hiccup" with payroll, my pay was not given to me.
Despite calling head office and being told that there were no issues and my pay should be in my account it must be a bank issue..
I called my bank only to find d out that Pizza Pizza payroll dept messed up and didnt issue my pay..
I'm still waiting for this to be rectified.
My DM said that they would "send a cheque via Fed Ex"
Would not recommend
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON1 August 2018
I found I was not respected at this job. I was asked to do stuff that was not right and I did not make it very long once I realized sometimes customer service is looked over to just make money,
The best
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  London, ON24 July 2018
In my experience, this is the best place anyone can work. I could literally couldn't find any best place than this pizza pizza. Co-workers are the best. The work hours are extremely flexible.
Pros
working there
Cons
not working there
Another one of those good beginner jobs
Cook and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 July 2018
It does teach you some good management skills and communication is also a must with this job, good luck with the customers! And if you're boss was as nice as mine was and if your customers were as nice as mine were, you get free pizza and have lots of fun interacting and working!
Good
Cashier and Cook (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 July 2018
Working at PIZZA PIZZA is a good experience. I really enjoyed working there. Working there is not a tough job. It was really easy and nice to work there.
Customer satisfaction #1
Cashier/ Cook (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 July 2018
Company will constantly do checks to ensure food is clean and workplace is safe for workers. Managers are friendly and shifts are flexible based on employee needs
very good place.
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 July 2018
people are co-operative and patient.cleanliness is at its best.
customers are treated in very good way.
manager is superawesome.
i enjoyed my job over there.
learned a lot of things in cooking
Cashier and Cook (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON25 June 2018
Learned about cooking and how to handle front area. Also about management and handle the food items. About food services and how to treat the customers.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
job unsecurity
I know cooking and customer service
Cook (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 June 2018
I make pizza with in 2 minutes. Rush time I take care customer service. I know computer service. I know how to take care holo store. I also work Indian restaurant
Pros
I already happy customer. And always customer right 1st priorities
Cons
I work full time like 9am-6 pm

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Pizza Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

Pizza Pizza Limited Reviews by Location