Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Assistant to Vice President of Franching (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 March 2019
Great place to work. People are awesome. I loved going to work here. The salary was a bit low. They have a few perks for employees which was nice. In house gym, coffee and tea in the lunch room.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Low salary
Very productive it was a fun job and i enjoyed working here
Pizza cook (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 March 2019
this work was the first job in the Canada and i started from the bottom of this job. I am a quick learner and did a lot of things that helped me to get into this job slowly I came knew everything in this job like doing summary ordering food and other stuff
Hard and unfair envioroment
Supervisor/ Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 March 2019
The most hardesr part of the job is you are never secure. Manager fire staff with no notice. The force staff to pay their part of taxes or pay you cash in many of the cases.
Managment lack of principles.
Company culture is good is the franchise owners followed the standards and rules but they just care when it is headoffice visit and after backs to careless job.
It was a nice environment, and real good work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2019
Pretty solid job to begin with, its a good food industry job. Really easy, the pay rate is kind of cheap though. It was a clean restarurant, the food they served was really good according to what customers told me. I am a cashier, but I learned a few things from the cooks who made pizza. They make the pizza look nice, and apparently it tastes real good too. So they do good presentation for food, and the cooking is good too.
cook
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 February 2019
working there for a short period of time made me realize how they work hard to make peoples food. we were like family in there. very friendly co-workers and i liked working there.
cooking
cook (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2019
i was working hard and i have lot experince about this job and i am so intersing to will doing any kind of job and i am ready for new job and i hope very soon to get it
Cons
ovetime
Bad job
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2018
Most of the pizza pizza's don't pay well and have alot of drunk customers walking in, being rude and making a mess of the place. Lack of integrity in food and care for food preparation.
Fun workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 October 2018
Working at Pizza Pizza was the best experience i've had till date . Had the nicest supervisor. Never had trouble dealing with anything. Coworkers were amazing and the owner gave us a barbeque party every Friday
Pros
coworkers
Cons
way too much fun
Good company.
Assistant Manager Internship (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 October 2018
Pizza pizza has a lot of jobs all around. If you started working in one of the locations then you can definitely switch wherever you want . It was a nice experience.
Great environment
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 September 2018
Working at pizza pizza was great. It felt like i was apart of a family. Customers were great and seeing then happy and fulfilling their needs made me even happier.
fun workplace
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 September 2018
I worked here for two years and though it is a fun work surrounding, you occasionally are forced to work 14-hour shifts with insufficient break time. However, the management was excellent and was very understanding about school and work balance. The hardest part of the job were the long hours but the work environment was very enjoyable with great co workers
Pros
great co workers
Cons
very long hours
Training without payment for 3 months
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2018
- Everything was fine but I had been always told a little bit slow
- Cashier functions
- Tidy and clean
- Good environment
- Have to work fast is kinda hard for me
- Sometimes it rushed but sometimes, it relaxed
Pros
Can have free meal during shift
Cons
Fast habit
love working with my employee
Owner (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 August 2018
I am franchise owner of 3 Pizza, its fun working with my employees, I learned to listen to them and advice them. The hardest part if a driver or employee called out because i have to find a way to work. The most enjoyable if we reach the sales quota.
Cashier and Presenter
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 July 2018
Performed all the front sale activities which included taking orders, presenting, handling customer complaints. also, reported back the inventory reports to the higher management and took care of supplies.
good place
Intern Cashier (Training) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2018
day at work had been a bit busy in the day time and would slow down in the night. the place is good for a head start in Canada. It is good to gain some Canadian experience
Customer satisfaction #1
Cashier/ Cook (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 July 2018
Company will constantly do checks to ensure food is clean and workplace is safe for workers. Managers are friendly and shifts are flexible based on employee needs
had a really good experience
EMPLOYEE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 April 2018
Co-workers were pretty cooperative when it came to working together to achieve a certain goal. the pay was also very good. I got promoted which helped me gain more experience
This is fun some workers, some friendly customers.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 April 2018
pizza pizza is good restaurant to do work peacefully and with full security. Here we can work without any stress and i got habit to work fast. Many customers come here for parties also. Thank you....
Pros
In the breaks we can have free pizzas to eat
Cons
There is no cons
friendly worker place to provide friendly service to gerat customer
Manager ( business operator) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 March 2018
Meeting hundreds of customer everyday at workplace. Monitoring the quality service and food being served to the customer. Creating friendly work environment and mentoring employees to provide great service to our customer.
not so good
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2018
The manager of my location was rude and i did not like working with him at all. but the owner my nice and friendly and the location was busy but i got very good hours. to sum up, not so good but enjoyable.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
rude customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Pizza Limited. Our community is ready to answer.