Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews in Hamilton, ON

Could have been such a great place to work...
Cashier and Cook (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON31 December 2018
Worked front cash. I enjoyed greeting customers and making them smile, However training was nonexistent, getting screamed at for making mistakes was a daily occurance, and experienced staff refused to help when needed. Always understaffed too, so the cashier had to cook and do cash while the cook ran around frantically trying to get the deliveries out. Manager was cold and unfriendly. At least the customers were nice.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No training whatsoever
Part time while in school
Front Counter, Cashier, and Cook (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 August 2018
Only worked there part-time while being in school and at that time pay was okay and the schedule was flexible, but weekends were always busy and the store manager had 2 supervisors helping.
learned a lot of things in cooking
Cashier and Cook (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON25 June 2018
Learned about cooking and how to handle front area. Also about management and handle the food items. About food services and how to treat the customers.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
job unsecurity
Excellent environment and salary benefits.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 April 2018
Working at pizza pizza call center was really amazing. Management and the staff is very nice. The vacation pay and sick leave pay is really good for all employees. Also, the schedule is always depends upon employees which is good for everyone.
fun place to work
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON11 April 2018
work while you party and achieve goals.ihave been working for this store and never felt like getting bullied or anything. i find this job as a high energy tiring work but if you have a good hard working team time flies away faster than usual.
productive
Customer Service Representor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON4 April 2018
Nice place to do Part Time Work in pizza pizza call center. this work help me to make my communication very effective and better.Give me knowledge to face different situation with customer and make sense of customer satisfaction.
Pros
Nice pizza parties in festivals
Cons
sometime feels like headache
calls, calls, and more calls!
Customer Service, Catering, and Pizza (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON22 March 2018
if you like to talk, this is the job for you.
you can do a crossword, and still complete an accurate order, at the same time. there is a lot of repeating, and people getting their numbers wrong, but its a nice environment.
Hardest Job I've Ever Worked
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON8 March 2018
The pay is pretty decent, more than minimum wage. Lots of room for promotion, and moving up in the company. I went from order taker, to customer service, to catering within 4 months.

Be prepared to work until 2am when starting, and no holidays off.

I could only stand working here for 6 months. I had some great employees, but some management/supervisors made me feel so awful.
It's shocking how terrible some customers can make you feel over something as small as pizza. I currently work with drug addicts, and pizza pizza customers made me feel worse and made me cry more than the addicts do.

The particular office that I was working in also had bed bugs, and did not inform us for months.
Pros
lots of incentive programs, contests
Cons
hours
Good Environment
Order Taker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON31 January 2018
It really taught me how to listen and pay attention to what a customer was saying. Also being able to find the best deal for the customer's wants and needs.
Pros
(when i was there) able to geta 15 and a 30 mins break
Cons
sitting waiting for calls
good job clean environment
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON11 January 2018
my time at pizza pizza was great. it was the source of income that i had towards the end of my high school experience. the managers we're very understandable about my hours of availability due to school, studying, exams.
Pros
good hours
Cons
paid in cash
Great
Customer Service/Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 October 2017
Great environment ! The management is very friendly and the job is not stressful! The team leaders do a good job at keeping you motivated. Free pizza lunch is always a plus.
Did not provide the opportunity to advance
Cook/Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON24 July 2017
Although Pizza Pizza allowed a moderate job work/life balance and a moderate salary, I felt that it did not provide me with a lot of opportunities to advance and achieve a higher position in the company.
Pros
great and friendly staff
Cons
the environment was overheated
Good part time job with studies or better than any full time minimum wage job
Customer Service Representative (Call Center) (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 July 2017
You will be given training for a week. It seems tricky at start but its really easy when you get hold of things. You can call in sick 10 times a year(not sure though).
Pros
Very flexible schedule
Cons
Supervisor Nora
Pizza Pizza
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, BM18 July 2017
There were alot of benefits to this job such really flexable with my schedule and work hours were alway after noons which worked out perfectly at the time as i was in school
Pros
good tip
Decent minimum wage job.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 June 2017
It's a good job, learned how to deal with different issues during my shifts. Gave me an opportunity to really help others and made me feel good to solve problems for others.
Pros
Learn great customer service skills, job is ever-changing, rewarding, not repetitive, feel good helping others.
Cons
Long hours, unpredictable shifts, unhelpful supervisors, lack of support
Just not working out
Service Provider (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON7 April 2017
I like that I can make my own shifts and get to work from home, but they only pay you commission and when customers lie or the store makes a mistake you don't get paid for the order. There just isn't the money there was years ago it has just gotten to slow.
Pros
work from home and make your own shifts
Cons
only commision
Pizza Pizza Review
Social Media Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON24 March 2017
The job is great. The people are great. Management could have been better. It was a great opportunity to work there. liked working there unfortunately I had to relocate to Oshawa.
Nothing to say
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON4 February 2017
There are mixed feelings about the company at this point. So it would be most appropriate to not write about the company integrity and it's standards.
Need do everything very fast
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 October 2016
Do the delivery service and helper. I know how to efficient do a job under a fast environment. The hardest part is sometime the time is really rush, you only have 5 mins to delivery or give customers free.
the most enjoyable part should be I can study some cooking.
Pros
Can study cooking
Cons
long hour
Pizza Pizza
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON2 October 2016
There was no fixed time for work.
Less paid salary.
Do everything cashier, pizza delivery, making pizza, fries, cleaning by me.
No fixed schedule some days opening and some day closings.
Pros
Multitask-er, Fast pace working require.
Cons
Not getting paid as much you work. Not even appreciation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Pizza Limited. Our community is ready to answer.