Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews in Brampton, ON

awesome sitting plan
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 June 2019
pizza pizza has good sitting plan and even available for small birthdays parties etc. i enjoyed my life as it has friendly staff. everybody is so helpful there.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Fun work place with nice people
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 December 2018
I liked working at Pizza Pizza with the friendly working environment and being surrounded by good people. But I believe the hours could have been more flexible so employees can have a balance between life outside of work. Overall, I loved working at Pizza Pizza
Pros
friendly work environment
Cons
A very good place to work friendly environment
SHIFT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 November 2018
If you work for the right store you will enjoy the experience. But that being said you must be a team player and learn the ins and outs quickly. Very fast paced and quality assurance is a must
Cons
Late nights sometimes
Horrible management
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 October 2018
The managers were very uptight about every particular thing. Often got mad at customers who expressed concern with their orders. They put me on a 6 month “probation” period just to get away with paying me less than minimum wage($8.50). Overall bad experience with the management. Glad I left.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
No flexibility with schedule, Management was unprofessional and rude to customers
Friendly environment to work
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 August 2018
It was a great place to work but some personal reason i left the job.I had some family issue .Only for that reason i left the job.I learned a lot there. management was good .
Pizza Pizza offers a fast-pace environment
Manager of Operations (Former Employee) –  585 steels avenue west, Brampton, ON10 July 2018
Pizza Pizza is totally customer oriented organization. manager needs to do multiple jobs such as inventory management, to deal with customer complaints and to take care of quality and time as pizza has a limited time for deliveries and pick-up orders.
Pros
Free food
Cons
long hours about 14- 16 hours a day
a typical day
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON27 June 2018
good environment so yu can wrk hard. Time passes very easily and we get very busy and i do like to be busy when i am at work. Moreover deliveries allow you to go outside and take a breath.
flexible hours and nearby by house
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 June 2018
I really enjoying my workplace and I learnt so many things about how to cope with issues like conflicts at workplace and managing all these issues and I am learning managements skills too.
productive and fun workplace
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 March 2018
It is my first job in Canada, so I got a lot of experience about customer service. Moreover, I learned how to handle thick and thin situations through taking quick decisions on the spot.
Great place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 November 2017
It is a fun environment to work in. It is nice seeing customers and talking to them. Customer service was a big deal at my place of work and we always did well on the customer service surveys.
Amazing place
Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 November 2017
We
Didn't work for long, as living in Barrie couldn't make to Brampton daily, so did it only on weekends, but working here was quite a memorable experience.
Good for part time extra cash.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 August 2017
Good for part time extra cash. Sucks working for pizza pizza. Way too much stress for nothing. Money is okay, nothing too special. Its better to deliver pizzas than working inside the kitchen.
Fast pace environment
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 July 2017
You get to deal with at least 70 to 90 people a day, most times well above a hundred. You have to be quick on your feet and quick to learn everything because once it gets busy you will be swamped with orders.
its was fun! highly enjoyed it
Cashier/Kitchen Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 May 2017
to be honest with everyone, I can't really provide a clear cut review but it was a great team to be on board with.
everyone around the store had a great team environment and as a new person, I felt supported on things I had done incorrectly.
a typical work day consisted on just take people's orders but I feel that this job should not have only one cashier at certain points of the day. it was incredibly overwhelming and was not an excellent learning environment at that point.
the people in the workplace would help to the best of their capabilities but, it was such a rush of workers during some points of the shifts that it caused a huge toll upon some of the workers.
but, the most enjoyable part of the job is you could get regular customers that come in and it feels like a "home type" environment and it was nice to see people come back constantly.
Pros
free lunches (one slice)
Cons
being asked to stay overtime
Great working environment but minimal interaction
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 April 2017
A typical weekday at pizza pizza would be quite slow and easy going however rush tends to pick up during school lunch hours. You learn how to work efficiently at a fast pace and pick up a few costumer service skills along the way.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
minimal customer interaction
Very calm environment
Order Taker (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 April 2017
It works perfect for my flexibility, I make my own schedule so I can be flexible for other jobs
I enjoy what I do talking to customers and helping them out as much as I can
fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 January 2017
It's good to work with this company.good experiance to work with this company. one can enjoy this job by giving great customer service.co-workers are a good company when you are at work.good team work.
Busy life
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 January 2017
Starts day with busy schedule and very fast paced environment and deals with different kind of costumers. Besides of this my coworkers was very helpful. I spent good time there.
Pros
Helpful co workers
Cons
Busy life
new things to learn
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 November 2016
it's fun to work over here.
team work , fun ,communication, talking with new people every day.
dealing with time limits and fast working environment.
Good place for temporary work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON30 October 2016
Good place for temporary work, responsible for multiple task. Sometime longer stay more than 12 hours. Responsible for merchandise collection and store merchandise at proper location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Pizza Limited. Our community is ready to answer.