Pizza Pizza Limited

Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

Canada657 reviews
Got excellent customer service with customers. A lot of experience from work. Can manage time schedule for employers and payrolls. Can do daily delivery paperwork.
It was a good place I learn lots of thing from there management , customer service and how to work as a team work and how to be patiant with different people.
Cons
travailler dans le confort de votre maison quand vous voulez
Great experience as a cook in pizza pizza
Amazing staff

Good pay stuff

All the benefits received

The best store of pizza pizza in downtown windsor

Great opportunity
It was a very nice place to work at in terms of the work environment to be positive. They always have competitions and promotions to motivate us to work harder (ex: whoever sells the most chicken wings gets a bonus at the end of the month).
Pros
Chill job
Cons
Late hours
I worked there for some months then i left that job because of less hours and i got other best option. Overall just not bad experience with that company.
I had not that much experience with that company because they gave me less hours but i can say they were managing according to their busy services. I worked their as a cashier and customer service.
the atmosphere in the pizza hut is very nice and everyone helps each other. Working on pizza hut is really fun. If you learn how to deal with people, both with your co-workers and customers you will probably enjoy working at pizza hut. Working environment was very friendly!
Pros
Free food, friendships, experiances
Cons
hours are long, can get busy
when I got the job, people in that location were really nice to me. They help me to learn fast and finish the job completely. How lucky I was! so thankful to everyone.
Good store with proper managing qualities.Their price are little bit lower so that poor man can also but slice or pizza fir their family and it is open till late night as compare to other stores
stress, management enjoys making fun of workers while on the jobs.
management will complain and ride you every time you make a mistake.

hardest part of job is putting up with the way management treats you.
This is a great place for a starter as this is my very first job. They will guide and acquaint you with all the rules, regulation, and also for your role before you begin. Also, continue to train you as you progress.
I was franchisee and it was a big mistake to buy a business like Pizza Pizza. They gave me wrong numbers at the stage of buying and when I got my store, the situation was absolutely different.
Friendly staff, fast paced and great opportunity if you are new to the country or unable to find a full time job. Need a car for delivery but great tips and free lunch while working.
supporting all business area of the company
I learned a lot in terms of software and business processes

work place was casual

hardest part was being on vacation no redundancy with back up need to have access to network all times

the best part of the job was the hours and people that I have met
The place is good for getting experience in food industry and also we can be good at working in fast paced environment and also in cashing and customer service.
pizza pizza always wish to work with customer requirements and employees are treated very well. In pizza pizza where mistakes are considered as learning zones. They are good at encouraging employess.
Overall ok. But the thing is I want to learn and experience more. I want to excel myself in field . Not only cashier but learning the overall things in it.
Working at Pizza Pizza was fun and I enjoyed working over there. I learnt to take customer's orders, to use the electronic ordering machine and carry out various other additional duties. The workers over there were quite friendly. My job wasn't that hard.
Work was good but not enough for my expenses. And i have learned how to handle custmors at shop. I can handle cash very easily. And i can speak confidently with custmors
By working at pizza pizza, was an amazing experience because I had a dream to work at pizza store. However, sometimes faced problem regarding late delivery of pizzas that was because of bad weather conditions. Rest it was good.