Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

Do not work here
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 August 2018
Would not suggest working here, they had a "hiccup" with payroll, my pay was not given to me.
Despite calling head office and being told that there were no issues and my pay should be in my account it must be a bank issue..
I called my bank only to find d out that Pizza Pizza payroll dept messed up and didnt issue my pay..
I'm still waiting for this to be rectified.
My DM said that they would "send a cheque via Fed Ex"
love working with my employee
Owner (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 August 2018
I am franchise owner of 3 Pizza, its fun working with my employees, I learned to listen to them and advice them. The hardest part if a driver or employee called out because i have to find a way to work. The most enjoyable if we reach the sales quota.
Would not recommend
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON1 August 2018
I found I was not respected at this job. I was asked to do stuff that was not right and I did not make it very long once I realized sometimes customer service is looked over to just make money,
Good place to work for a first job.
Cashier and Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON31 July 2018
Good people at pizza pizza. Pizza is good and made properly in comparison to other pizza places I have worked at. It is not nearly as busy as it used to be. Employees often make almost as much as those who own the place.
Pros
Free lunches, good people to work with, nice environment.
Cons
Not always paid on time, many split shifts, if busy no breaks are allowed.
it was an okay place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 July 2018
The team was nice and friendly and management was okay too. overall it was one of my first jobs and as a cashier i learned how to use the register among other tasks
The best
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  London, ON24 July 2018
In my experience, this is the best place anyone can work. I could literally couldn't find any best place than this pizza pizza. Co-workers are the best. The work hours are extremely flexible.
Pros
working there
Cons
not working there
Better than most fast food restaurants.
Customer Service Committee Member (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON18 July 2018
Working at Pizza Pizza revealed to me that the company truly caters to food control. Every deep fryer, oven and fridge is cleaned on a day to day basis. Corporate Pizza Pizza has a quality control analyst come through at least once a month, if not more. You feel as if you are working in a clean environment and that the staff's interests are always catered to. Overall, working at Pizza Pizza has been a good experience.
productive and interesting workplace.
FOOD HANDLER AND DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Midland, ON16 July 2018
Its an excellent place to work and explore our capability and responsibility skills. i personally learned a lot at this place.Everything about this place is perfect including their management, culture nd even the environment. The best part of this place and job is that it teaches us about teamwork.
Cashier and Presenter
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 July 2018
Performed all the front sale activities which included taking orders, presenting, handling customer complaints. also, reported back the inventory reports to the higher management and took care of supplies.
Making pizzas
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 July 2018
A busy day would be challenging and difficult and I managed to stay calm and remain focus on this experience of working for pizza pizza. It has definitely given me many skills.
Another one of those good beginner jobs
Cook and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 July 2018
It does teach you some good management skills and communication is also a must with this job, good luck with the customers! And if you're boss was as nice as mine was and if your customers were as nice as mine were, you get free pizza and have lots of fun interacting and working!
Good
Cashier and Cook (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 July 2018
Working at PIZZA PIZZA is a good experience. I really enjoyed working there. Working there is not a tough job. It was really easy and nice to work there.
good place
Intern Cashier (Training) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2018
day at work had been a bit busy in the day time and would slow down in the night. the place is good for a head start in Canada. It is good to gain some Canadian experience
Pizza Pizza offers a fast-pace environment
Manager of Operations (Former Employee) –  585 steels avenue west, Brampton, ON10 July 2018
Pizza Pizza is totally customer oriented organization. manager needs to do multiple jobs such as inventory management, to deal with customer complaints and to take care of quality and time as pizza has a limited time for deliveries and pick-up orders.
Pros
Free food
Cons
long hours about 14- 16 hours a day
great time and expeirence
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON9 July 2018
well at first i was not too sure on how it would pan out. meeting so many different kinds of people not only within the store it self but all the new people i had a chance to deliver to. i got a chance to sharpen my driving skills as well as the ware and tare it can cause on the vehicle.
Customer satisfaction #1
Cashier/ Cook (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 July 2018
Company will constantly do checks to ensure food is clean and workplace is safe for workers. Managers are friendly and shifts are flexible based on employee needs
very good place.
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 July 2018
people are co-operative and patient.cleanliness is at its best.
customers are treated in very good way.
manager is superawesome.
i enjoyed my job over there.
a typical day
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON27 June 2018
good environment so yu can wrk hard. Time passes very easily and we get very busy and i do like to be busy when i am at work. Moreover deliveries allow you to go outside and take a breath.
learned a lot of things in cooking
Cashier and Cook (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON25 June 2018
Learned about cooking and how to handle front area. Also about management and handle the food items. About food services and how to treat the customers.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
job unsecurity
flexible hours and nearby by house
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 June 2018
I really enjoying my workplace and I learnt so many things about how to cope with issues like conflicts at workplace and managing all these issues and I am learning managements skills too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Pizza Limited. Our community is ready to answer.