Pizza Pizza Limited Employee Reviews

I enjoy a lot at my work place
Pizza Maker (Current Employee) –  Welland, ON2 May 2019
I learned many things from my work and everytime I try to give my best at my job. The behaviour of all workers is co-operating with each other which give me better life experience
Pros
Something's provide free to first time customer
focused workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON23 April 2019
a typical day at pizza pizza is serving customers almost your whole shift which is good because you stay busy and helps with daily sales. I learned great customer service skills and how to solve a problem quickly if it ever occured.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Productive and fun workplace where you can recreate the food in your own style
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON20 April 2019
Never felt bad about my decision to work here. The work ethics are really high. Employee safety standards are maintained properly. Love to work here again.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Too much heat
It was good learning experience being as a cashier at pizza pizza
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 April 2019
I was on training for like a week and it was really great and productive experience since i always wanted to learn customer service skills and i found a perfect start for that, so overall i was happy getting trained at pizza pizza...
Un bon travail pour étudiant même si les horaires sont parfois compliqués
CUSTOMER SERIVCE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 April 2019
Bien que le travail en lui même est simple et que l'équipe nous aide dans nos tâches, l'emplacement du centre à Ottawa combiné avec les horaires peuvent rendre les choses compliqués. Je le recommande pour des étudiants non dérangés par le lieu.
Pros
Café gratuit, travail simple et intéressant
Cons
Lieu éloigné
Environments positive
Bilingual Technical Support (Customer Service) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 April 2019
J'ai travaillé chez Pizza Pizza à temps plein (Plus d'un an)
Avantages
Fast Pace working Environment, Multitasking
Inconvénients
No Social Life, Work 24/7, Too much work
Conseils à la direction
Listen to your Franchisee. If you keep your Franchisee Happy then you could gain back your loosing market because they are not happy how they will keep their customer happy
Pros
repas gratruits
Cons
courtes pauses
Easy job,
Lead Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Cook, IN7 April 2019
Responsibilities are simple and it wasn't that busy. I was only getting paid $9.00 and hour which was the only con but I was given a lot of hours, only because I was the only cashier.
Cons
pay
Fun
Cashier (Former Employee) –  London, ON31 March 2019
it was really amazing having this western fair experience. although it was really hot outside, I enjoyed interacting with my customers. the staff members are run to work with.
pushes you as hard as they can.
Order Taker (Current Employee) –  Ontario26 March 2019
The job had very little training involved. This went well with the low amount of pay and complete lack of benefits, not even a discount on food despite ordering it or any paid breaks.

They essentially let you make your own hours outside of the minimum you have to do but will try to pressure you, sometimes multiple times a day to take extra shifts or lengthen your current shift which is not surprising either since they were constantly understaffed.
Pros
somewhat flexible schedule
Cons
does the bare minimum
Assistant to Vice President of Franching (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 March 2019
Great place to work. People are awesome. I loved going to work here. The salary was a bit low. They have a few perks for employees which was nice. In house gym, coffee and tea in the lunch room.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Low salary
stressful when busy due to time guarantee
Manager/Owner (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON22 March 2019
• Customer service, conflict resolution
• Food preparation, cleaning of store
• Open/ Close store, Balancing the Cash Sheets
• Handling money, serving front
• Hiring/Firing employees, training new employees
• Maintaining payroll records
• Ordering the Commissary, conducting weekly inventory
Pros
free food
Cons
llong hours
staff wasnt attentive enough
Cashier/ Cook (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON15 March 2019
After working at this astablishment for over 3 years I have witnessed many occurences where my coworkers were lazy and wouldnt help me with the customers, and instead would sit in the back and do nothing and get mad at me for not doing enough work!
Good start for customer service
Manager (Former Employee) –  Carleton Place, ON13 March 2019
It is very fast paced work place you have to be very active and need to pay attention on order details. Management is very supportive.The hardest part of job is you need to make order on time. Time management is very important.
Very productive it was a fun job and i enjoyed working here
Pizza cook (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 March 2019
this work was the first job in the Canada and i started from the bottom of this job. I am a quick learner and did a lot of things that helped me to get into this job slowly I came knew everything in this job like doing summary ordering food and other stuff
Hard and unfair envioroment
Supervisor/ Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 March 2019
The most hardesr part of the job is you are never secure. Manager fire staff with no notice. The force staff to pay their part of taxes or pay you cash in many of the cases.
Managment lack of principles.
Company culture is good is the franchise owners followed the standards and rules but they just care when it is headoffice visit and after backs to careless job.
Busy but fun place to work
Head Cook / Teller (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON27 February 2019
I have been working at Pizza Pizza as a part-time cook/teller. Timely pay, flexibilities in terms of hours. Lots of hours to work and good co-workers. Good Recognition. Fun. Fast paced. Heavy work.
Fun and new challenge
BAKER/CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Creemore, ON23 February 2019
Pizza Pizza wanted to produce the best product possible, and management kept the kitchen up to standards.
My coworkers and I got along really well and it made the day to day more fun and simple.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Unorganized
It was a nice environment, and real good work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2019
Pretty solid job to begin with, its a good food industry job. Really easy, the pay rate is kind of cheap though. It was a clean restarurant, the food they served was really good according to what customers told me. I am a cashier, but I learned a few things from the cooks who made pizza. They make the pizza look nice, and apparently it tastes real good too. So they do good presentation for food, and the cooking is good too.
Work was stressful
Cashier (Former Employee) –  McCowan, ON19 February 2019
Always not enough employees so employees working need to work extremely fast, causing customers to be angry. Cooks are dirty and are extremely lazy, management of raw products are unhygienic
Pros
Free slice of pizza every shift
Cons
Bad working Environment
cook
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 February 2019
working there for a short period of time made me realize how they work hard to make peoples food. we were like family in there. very friendly co-workers and i liked working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Pizza Limited. Our community is ready to answer.