PIZZA NOVA

PIZZA NOVA Employee Reviews

Canada114 reviews
fun interactive
i really enjoyd working here i met many people made friends help people perfect there order and leaned a new system, pizza nova is good place just late hours if our going to school.
best pizza
They make best pizza. They care about customer service.They make pizza with proper cleanliness. they always charge their customers genuinely and they always provide best customer experience.
Fast Paced and many orders taken via telephone
Own desk with headphone and computer equipment, lunch room and washrooms. Work no later than 2 am.

The hardest part about the job is getting a parking spot.
Job involves taking orders over the telephone and ensuring they are accurate and sending orders to the respective stores. I have learnt accuracy. Nice
Great place to meet people
Fun fast paced entertainment to work for any age person, great people and training. The required hours are a little strickt but i guess those are the days they need filled.
It is a fast service place, fun to work
I have been with Pizza Nova for a long time, it is a good company to work with, it’s a big stress when we have a large orders with a short time to prepare. We work hard on the week end but if we have a good team then there’s no problems. We have some bad days when the kitchen made mistakes on customer orders, my job is to make the customer understand and happy to come back.
A good place to work.
Great place to be. Wonderful friendly environment. Fast paced work. Good salary. All co workers are friendly. Have no problem since 3 years with anyone.
Basic restaurant job, friendly environment
Duties included running the till, cleaning the work area, serving customers in the store. Easy job but stressful at times, good place to start. Learned valuable customer service skills.
productive and fast paced
its a fast paced environment and the wage is fair for an entry level work. During weekends it gets very busy but the management system is nice and team members are hard working.
productive and learn so many things
For me i love cooking, and want to become chef, so whenever i am in any kitchen i love to be there. most of the time it is very fast paced environment there. Our day starts with cleaning dough making machine in the morning and i have learned different types of how to make pizza and sauces because they hire so many people and every person has there own way and i grab so many things from there. The most enjoyable part of the day when some customers gives you a great feedback.
Unprofessional work environment
At one point I really enjoyed working at Pizza Nova, but over time the owner/managers(OM) true colours became visible. They would come in drunk with friends to make food, leaving the mess for the staff to clean up. They would inappropriately "spank" staff and make lewd comments. They would bring in "volunteers" to avoid having to pay the employees. The drama was out of control
fast-paced enviroment
it is a very busy environment so it requires a lot of customer service experience. while working in pizza nova I was able to maximize my customer service skills and learned management skills.
That is not bad
You have to be fast and hard worker, i think the salary is not good. Some of guys had a lot of stress during the rash time,i think for me is not good.
The more you practice the better communication skills you build
its fast paced as its a Hospitality Industry , I really liked it because I learnt a lot and practiced my communication skills and saw my long hours working capabilities and abilities , I am very good at sales and I have convincing power as one of my talent and that helped me a lot as jobs I always had needed convincing and communication is must in order to keep that in mind I learnt to listen to people and keep my words at the end
Not good not bad pretty ok.
the staff is decent there most are kind hardworking people like me with made me feel comfortable. There hours were to hard for me at the time to manage and I could not do nothing. Overall it was ok but just not flexible with its time
Friendly management
Good working environment. Very friendly staff and front store always clean. Customers in the area are very pleasant and offer larges tips and the area is very busy which makes the job exciting as you get to see several personalities
Its a good company
The organisation is god to work for
students and the part time people

best for the people to work from home.

Good management and people

there all good benfits for health and everything
customer service
i love to work for your company it my dream to work and have a successful life ahead . i really hope to get a job and please accept my request and give me a job i will promise i do a really good job .
Avoid this place at all costs
Got hired for an at home position and ended up staying there for months. When they initially told me id only be there for 4-6 weeks. Management sucks and everyone is on a power trip. I had a manager yell at me for something MINOR when I have heard people on the phone speak to customers worse and get away with it. They're selective on who they favour. There is a no smoking sign in front the door yet people still smoke right by the door. This place stinks of cigarettes because literally everyone smokes. At least twice a month they hire at least 10 people... that in itself should tell you something about working for pizza nova as an operator. The hardest part of the job was dealing with a creep manager who would never stop looking at me and it sucked because I couldnt say anything.
Pros
free lunch on fridays, easy job
Cons
can be stressful, management sucks, no growth
customer service rep
pick up the phone speak to customers about their complaiments and litsening and finding out solutions. Taking pizza orders and plugging information on the computer at a rapid paste
Pros
free food and discounted food prices
Cons
no growth
fun loving environment
good place to work while you are student. flexible hours and the owner is great. always helpful. weekends are busier then weekdays. i learned customer service and how to interact with people. helped me socialize.